Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

you know, I'm suffering leaving these stuffs go away. But I sold all my lotr collection and I decided to move my attention at DC/Marvel collectibles too. Do you think this is a must-have piece or not for any LOTR fan? Again, I've also Sauron PF, concerning LOTR statues.

thanks
Sell it for 900eur. DROM is ok but when we talk must-have Nazgul representations, we talk RWOS :)

Get 900eur, spend 500-600 for RWOS and you have 300-400 for your Marvel spandex desires ;)

you know, I'm suffering leaving these stuffs go away. But I sold all my lotr collection and I decided to move my attention at DC/Marvel collectibles too. Do you think this is a must-have piece or not for any LOTR fan? Again, I've also Sauron PF, concerning LOTR statues.

thanks

If you have sold all other LOTR stuff (don't know how much you had) and intend to focus on DC/Marvel, I seen no point in keeping this or Sauron for that matter. Sell it and buy some DC/Marvel.

thanks fellows for your advices! I'll sell this then. 900euro is a good price indeed. I'll just keep Sauron as a LOTR collectible.

He still looks smaller next to Sauron, so I would not let that keep you from getting him. Even with the horse he does not overshadow Sauron.

I did see someone get a custom shelf so it makes Sauron look even taller, yea he probably does, will think about getting it in the future once I have snapped up Megatron, city hunter and Saruman. Defiantly looking to find a witch king in his ROTK form, or if they ever bother to make one in the future

I did see someone get a custom shelf so it makes Sauron look even taller, yea he probably does, will think about getting it in the future once I have snapped up Megatron, city hunter and Saruman. Defiantly looking to find a witch king in his ROTK form, or if they ever bother to make one in the future
Have you been in the P2 hunter thread here?

0bb8551c3787113652562ac491e14aae.jpg
65970995dc4b18f0284025b42ec199ef.jpg
1280d841404e71097337641fffcfbc7e.jpg
fbd3d6e7305f904f49274a547aca54bb.jpg
a7a5b33869b638109e3a9b9cbc8214e5.jpg
some more pics of my favourite piece

Sent from my SM-N9005

I just got mine today finally. It takes forever for anything to get down here on my rock. But it was well worth the wait. #143 has landed!

It took some time to get him on the base as it wasn't lining up for me properly but I eventually got him on ok. I didn't have time to put on the belts and scabbards as I had to get to work so for now he sits just with his robes on which I managed to futz a little bit. Plus I had to do some gluing for some of the small leather bits, but that's no biggie. I'll do the belts tonight when I get home. I love him so far though. What a great piece.

Hopefully I can take some crappy iPhone pics to show you all how it looks :)

Congrats marker2037!
Probably my favorite LOTR PF. Take your time messing around with the robe and hood. You'll get it the way you like it.

Thanks guys. I'm really so pleased with how this came out. I spent the better part of my evening after I got home from work futzing with the belts and robes and I finally got them to the way I like them.

The pics aren't great as all I own is an iPhone, plus it was night time here when I took them and it's (to my surprise) been raining here all morning but you get the idea of the setup. I'll try to take more pics on a regularly sunny day :)

I'd have a tough time deciding it this or Sauron is the definitive LOTR piece for me. They are both amazing pieces. Enjoy!

Thanks guys. I'm really so pleased with how this came out. I spent the better part of my evening after I got home from work futzing with the belts and robes and I finally got them to the way I like them.

The pics aren't great as all I own is an iPhone, plus it was night time here when I took them and it's (to my surprise) been raining here all morning but you get the idea of the setup. I'll try to take more pics on a regularly sunny day :)

I'd have a tough time deciding it this or Sauron is the definitive LOTR piece for me. They are both amazing pieces. Enjoy!

Beautiful pics!! What is the print behind DROM?

My favorite PF. Ever.

Me too. This was the piece that got me into the premium format. Never really cared about pfs before. All I did collect was hot toys until sideshow revealed this evil piece.

Gandalf the Grey was my first PF and for a while it was only him, Morgul Lord, and Gollum as my only PFs until I started getting into other lines. LOTR was my first love in the PF world so these all have a special place in my collecting heart.

It it too tough to choose between which is my favorite LOTR PF, but this new piece I got is just soooooo amazing.

Here's my last set of pics, in daylight, futzing done.

Back