Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Very very nice. .....i after looking at your awesome wardrobe skills i changed mine.
It came Thursday very happy amazing piece
49251729859d541bb9c58c5f2a3ba8bf.jpg
4643fbedaa3fde362231289ce946188f.jpg
73429f1988a924d7d8b1b39f598a7243.jpg
3f79780eadda4229e50b46f2b431377f.jpg
sorry for the poor pics lighting is terrible

I also used water some new creases came from my endless pulling at his hood and robes lol.
Your set also looks very nice

I'm going to bring the conversation back over here from Sauron thread mainly just because I'm interested in it because I own one...

I'm not really interested in dragging this conversation on, but I will point out that more than two people encountered issues. Otherwise I certainly wouldn't be concerned.

Going by people who have reported cracking in this thread there were 9 reported incidents (martell79 x 2, TURINS~BANE, epitaph04, lomous, Petrolos, Antonio8, Emperor & ede). It's been a while since this was originally reported so I'm interested in knowing whether any more had this happen to theirs or if it was an isolated incident.

I am sure we would have heard of any, and I haven't seen any more damaged ones for sale either. It was just an isolated problem I think(hope).

Damn I really wish I could get one of these just no cash :(

I'm going to bring the conversation back over here from Sauron thread mainly just because I'm interested in it because I own one...

Going by people who have reported cracking in this thread there were 9 reported incidents (martell79 x 2, TURINS~BANE, epitaph04, lomous, Petrolos, Antonio8, Emperor & ede). It's been a while since this was originally reported so I'm interested in knowing whether any more had this happen to theirs or if it was an isolated incident.

Keep in mind that I'm not just talking about complaints in THIS specific forum. There were complaints I saw on other websites and on Facebook, and some rather lukewarm reviews that expressed concern about the horse's legs. :huh

All I'll say is, I saw enough complaints and concerns being expressed to spook me. This is a lovely statue, but I don't have money to risk on it, especially since the cracking seems to be due to the overall design rather than some kind of mistake in the factory. Maybe I could buy one of these and I'd never have any issues, even 50 years down the line. Who knows? I'm just going to spend my money elsewhere.

Intresting. Good on you for going through the thread for incidents. 9 is more than I thought (I'm the one who said it was 2 because that's all I had seen). Still, 9 is an aberrant statistic among thousands assuming we've heard of all of them. Of course we probably haven't heard of all of them, but it seems like it is something that COULD happen, but has to do more with a batch probably, or certain conditions, than something everyone with the statue has to worry about.

If anyone is not using the Exclusive hand with sword. I'm interested in buying it.

How much are you willing to pay for the hand with sword?

...All I'll say is, I saw enough complaints and concerns being expressed to spook me...

Fully understandable, there were enough reported incidents that it's causing me to worry about this statue more than enjoying it.

...but has to do more with a batch probably, or certain conditions, than something everyone with the statue has to worry about.

That's what I'm hoping is the case.

I guess my biggest fear is coming home one day and finding this on the ground in pieces. I'm hoping the cracking is just a cosmetic thing and not structural since mine is on a shelf about 4-5 feet off the ground.

mmm just thinking on let mine go away....an exclusive one...for 900 euro (the best offer I got)......what's your thought? I've just sold all my lotr collection (excepting this one and Sauron PF).

If 900 Euro was the buy offer you got I would jump on it.

If 900 Euro was the buy offer you got I would jump on it.

you know, I'm suffering leaving these stuffs go away. But I sold all my lotr collection and I decided to move my attention at DC/Marvel collectibles too. Do you think this is a must-have piece or not for any LOTR fan? Again, I've also Sauron PF, concerning LOTR statues.

thanks

you know, I'm suffering leaving these stuffs go away. But I sold all my lotr collection and I decided to move my attention at DC/Marvel collectibles too. Do you think this is a must-have piece or not for any LOTR fan? Again, I've also Sauron PF, concerning LOTR statues.
thanks

That is a question only you can answer.

sell it and use some of the money to get the regular version and save the rest. that way you still have the regular version of this absolutely incredible piece and some money left over.

This is good advice if someone is offering you 900 EUR for the exclusive.

thanks

I would keep it, this and Sauron are about as good as it gets for LOTR.

I would keep it, this and Sauron are about as good as it gets for LOTR.

Yea I just ordered myself the Sauron statue, its gutting some pieces were never made, or myself missed out on a few over the years. Only now getting into the collection with a better job, and since I have finished other projects off, but looks like I am a little too late oh well.

The rider for myself I would not get it, because its almost the size of Sauron, and I do want my other villains to look small next to Sauron despite I will order Megatron in the future which will be smaller than sauron in height LOL. I do plan to get Saruman, and try and build what is left of the sideshow LOTR collectibles.

Yea I just ordered myself the Sauron statue, its gutting some pieces were never made, or myself missed out on a few over the years. Only now getting into the collection with a better job, and since I have finished other projects off, but looks like I am a little too late oh well.

The rider for myself I would not get it, because its almost the size of Sauron, and I do want my other villains to look small next to Sauron despite I will order Megatron in the future which will be smaller than sauron in height LOL. I do plan to get Saruman, and try and build what is left of the sideshow LOTR collectibles.
He still looks smaller next to Sauron, so I would not let that keep you from getting him. Even with the horse he does not overshadow Sauron.

Back