Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I'm more commited to the PF line to be honest.

I don't suppose anybody has a photo of either next to each other? (Asking a lot here).

Fair chunk of coin to be slurged though.

SSW version for me on the RWOS and the witch-king

To me the SSW is more iconic but the size of the PF makes it more imposing. But you can't go wrong with either choice.

Man, RWOS VS DR is a tough call since both are great pieces, and I agree that you can't go wrong with either. Overall pose I'd give to RWOS but just about ever other category goes to the DR IMO. It's larger scale allows for so much more detail - from the great weathering on the armor to all the various straps & chains. One of my favorite things about the DR is the translucent red eyes of the horse which gives it a very sinister look. The DR also has the diamond shaped (Eye of Sauron?) armor piece on the horse's chest which wasn't on the RWOS for some reason. I'm a big fan of the RWOS (I've owned three over the last 10 years and will most likely have one in my collection again some day) but if I had to pick one, it would be the DR.

Last edited:

If you look at the back of the saddle on the RWOS there is a red eye of Sauron. I didn't notice it when I originally set him up. Maybe you already noticed? I just thought it was a neat little surprise to find when I gave him a more thorough inspection.

If you look at the back of the saddle on the RWOS there is a red eye of Sauron. I didn't notice it when I originally set him up. Maybe you already noticed? I just thought it was a neat little surprise to find when I gave him a more thorough inspection.

You mean the DRoM?

The Sideshow pf Dark Rider of Mordor. Hope I didn't cause any confusion.

$300 bucks and its yours!

Here's the crack. Smack dab in the middle of the picture.

image_zpsa7d15c8c.jpg

I bet you could fix the crack. $300 for the DROM is a steel!

That crack isn't really that bad and is fixable.

thats not bad also that could just be casting mark, have similar on mine.

thats not bad also that could just be casting mark, have similar on mine.

That's what I was thinking too. I noticed something like that on one of my DR's legs that made me go WTF!?:horror But examining closer, it only looked like crack. I'll have to remember to look at mine tonight and see if it's in the same spot.

I'm tempted to buy this one and sell my EX.

And have to re-futz it? You're nuts!:lol

That's what I was thinking too. I noticed something like that on one of my DR's legs that made me go WTF!?:horror But examining closer, it only looked like crack. I'll have to remember to look at mine tonight and see if it's in the same spot.

And have to re-futz it? You're nuts!:lol

yes dont give it away mate, dont think its a crack my self, a lot is casting on these.

And have to re-futz it? You're nuts!:lol[/QUOTE]

True that my friend.... It was only a thought.:duff

Back