Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I'm a bit confused; the exclusive was listed as in-stock for the past week but yesterday when I decided that I needed this in my collection and tried to place an order, I noticed that the status was switched back to pre-order with no estimated ship date. However, the regular was in-stock still. Anyways, I placed it on flex last night but now when I go back to the order page, it appears it has sold out. I wonder if I wanted to pay it off early, would I be able to since it was under pre-order at the time I ordered it.

I'm a bit confused; the exclusive was listed as in-stock for the past week but yesterday when I decided that I needed this in my collection and tried to place an order, I noticed that the status was switched back to pre-order with no estimated ship date. However, the regular was in-stock still. Anyways, I placed it on flex last night but now when I go back to the order page, it appears it has sold out.

You are not the only one that is confused. I did the same thing and was in chat with them today to explain what was going on. Shortly after I was in chat it went from preorder to sold out and I haven't gotten a response back as to whether my order is valid even though it doesn't start with a W. I guess we will see.

You are not the only one that is confused. I did the same thing and was in chat with them today to explain what was going on. Shortly after I was in chat it went from preorder to sold out and I haven't gotten a response back as to whether my order is valid even though it doesn't start with a W. I guess we will see.

Did you flex it or go the big single sum payment way?

phew...just flexed an Ex last week. Don't know if I can wait that long...might have to sell some pieces in order to get him earlier.

Nice job Sideshow, where was the low stock warning. Had no idea, was just looking at it yesterday for flex, now I can't with a waitlist order.

Nice job Sideshow, where was the low stock warning. Had no idea, was just looking at it yesterday for flex, now I can't with a waitlist order.

Usually Sideshow can't wait to indicate a low stock warning....glad I decided to pull the trigger on the EX last weekend.

The rider has just arrived...I will assemble him later tonight. :yess:

seriously, WTF!!! I'm so sick of this companies BS. I would have ordered it if I knew the Ex was low.

I was hesitant on this one (size+price) but I put myself on the EX waitlist just in case.
I'll let fate decide.

seriously, WTF!!! I'm so sick of this companies BS. I would have ordered it if I knew the Ex was low.

:rotflI just got the newsletter late today and sure enough there was the low stock warning, oh well. I put myself on the wait list also, I really wanted to flex and would have probably rather gotten the regular for lower price anyway later on.

I'd imagine WL will convert fairly quickly at least for now. The longer you wait the less that might happen. Especially with something that seems to be a hit with fair amount of people.

I'd imagine WL will convert fairly quickly at least for now. The longer you wait the less that might happen. Especially with something that seems to be a hit with fair amount of people.

I kind of hope it does, but I really wanted to flex this one. Got too many othesr coming in the next month or two including Sauron and would like to spread it out. Anyone know if they can change a waitlist to have it be flex payment after the order is placed? That would help a lot.

Back