Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I hear that. I flexed mine since it was the only way for me to get this and get Sauron. I don't know to be honest. I would think its possible but I'm not sure.

When you try to cancel an order isn't there an option to convert it to a flex pay?

Sent from my HTC One

CRAP! I had planned to order this in a few days, but felt no rush since I never saw a low quantity-bar on the site. Just put myself on the waitlist for the EX :S

When you try to cancel an order isn't there an option to convert it to a flex pay?

Sent from my HTC One

"At this time, you cannot convert a Wait List Reservation into a FLEXPay payment plan"

Thanks for the idea, maybe there is a window when it would convert and before payment is taken I could try it again.

CRAP! I had planned to order this in a few days, but felt no rush since I never saw a low quantity-bar on the site. Just put myself on the waitlist for the EX :S

There must have been a rush on these this past week as the newsletter said nothing last week then BAM gone.

It might work if you're WL clears then you try to cancel that. I'm not sure though. I think they want full payment on WL items.

I guess it's to stop people flooding the WL system.

I was surprised to see that this sold out so quickly given the price tag. I guess that says a lot about the quality of this piece.

I really hope this helps show Sideshow that these LOTR PFs are still good sellers for them (even moreso considering his $799 price tag) so that they will continue the PF line with more characters.

I would love to see Saruman, twilight Witch King and Arwen.

Hmmm, I see people are scrambling now for the "unnecessary" EX as a lot of people put it ?

I think the EX is very necessary. While I love the regular hand as well, the EX sword is an awesome extra. Plus, the EX is only limited to 500.

I can't count the number of posts from folks who have ripped Sideshow for using the "low stock" status as a way to increase demand for their products. People get all bent out of shape because they feel like they have been lied or manipulated by Sideshow.

Now folks are mad because Sideshow did not designate this piece as "low stock". God forbid there may be been a spike in demand due to the increasing number of in hand pictures and opportunities to see this piece in person.

If Sideshow issues a low stock alert, they are screwing over customers.

If Sideshow doesn't issue a low stock alert, they are screwing over customers.

The only solution I see is for Sideshow to start giving away their products for free. But even if that happened, there would still be numerous threads demanding that Sideshow refund everyone's money for any piece they have ever purchased since the beginning of time. :)

I can't count the number of posts from folks who have ripped Sideshow for using the "low stock" status as a way to increase demand for their products. People get all bent out of shape because they feel like they have been lied or manipulated by Sideshow.

Now folks are mad because Sideshow did not designate this piece as "low stock". God forbid there may be been a spike in demand due to the increasing number of in hand pictures and opportunities to see this piece in person.

If Sideshow issues a low stock alert, they are screwing over customers.

If Sideshow doesn't issue a low stock alert, they are screwing over customers.

The only solution I see is for Sideshow to start giving away their products for free. But even if that happened, there would still be numerous threads demanding that Sideshow refund everyone's money for any piece they have ever purchased since the beginning of time. :)

Good post! I was thinking the same exact thing.

I really hope this helps show Sideshow that these LOTR PFs are still good sellers for them (even moreso considering his $799 price tag) so that they will continue the PF line with more characters.

:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture

Amen!!

Nice to see the ex now sold out, this one was worth it. Guess all the great reviews from people who bought it made those on the fence buy. Bring on Sauron, after that (and a few others :wink1:) I can rest easy.

#56 in the house

1f206e076b1ec2ec6c8918d59457592e_zps39848523.jpg

bd66721da9ffaac89c0c041b18a31cb1_zps58cf2531.jpg

1d1bce86cc62423b269b8957e7c93308_zps0e95b1ed.jpg

Will open the rest later. Gonna go pick up the reaper now.

Chris

Back