Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Very nice job. I will watch that again when I put min together. I must say I also felt like Pippin was walking me through this.

Nice vid Sailor, looks ****ing awesome. I'm really happy to be getting this, if Sauron doesn't turn out absolutely perfect, this'll be statue of the year for me. I missed out on early processing, but should have him early next week. :yess: :goodpost:

Was that the end of the video? Or is there more?

Very nice job. I will watch that again when I put min together. I must say I also felt like Pippin was walking me through this.

:lol That's what I thought too at the start, but it lacked the high, squeaky tone of Pip's voice. :wink1: I say I thought it was Ewan McGregor who coincidentally is here in Oz filming a movie (I think)! Hmm, maybe Solarsailor is Ewan McGregor? Who knows!

Ok lads. Here's the vid. I swear a lot - I'm Scottish - It happens!! lol

I feel that even after explaining it (stumbling through it) you'll have to see how it works for yourself to get a real grasp. I'm a little quiet at the start - I didn't want the other Dark Rider....I mean my wife...waking up. It gets louder a minute in.

https://youtu.be/1sKowX0KrB4

That was so great. Funny! Love the accent.

Thanks guy's! Trust me for a 10 minute video it took me a lot longer than that!! Damn straps! I can't stop looking at it though.

Bring on Sauron!

Ewan McGregor who coincidentally is here in Oz filming a movie (I think)! Hmm, maybe Solarsailor is Ewan McGregor? Who knows!

I have been told I look a little like him from some randoms but I think it's the accent!. He's from the next town over from mine (just outside Perth funnily enough which is where I live now - Perth but Australia). I met his mum and dad once when I went to the SW prequel dressed as Obi-wan - yes I did just admit that.

I've found that my stead is a little lame, do you think that SS will ask me to ship this back or smash it with the hammer ? I live in the UK, if that makes any difference.

I've found that my stead is a little lame, do you think that SS will ask me to ship this back or smash it with the hammer ? I live in the UK, if that makes any difference.

I expect you will either have to smash it or take a $30 voucher - the way SS is going don't be surprised at the latter.
Sorry to see that, good luck with it.

Ho that looks like a fix leg and probably sideshow hope that the one who's going received it will never know.

I checked again and now I got the full 10 minute video! For some reason last night, it was cutting off at about 3.5 minutes.

Great video! I don't know if I will even bother with the two strap/sword pieces when I get mine. The large one looked kinda silly with all the straps and little buckle.

I feel that even after explaining it (stumbling through it) you'll have to see how it works for yourself to get a real grasp. I'm a little quiet at the start - I didn't want the other Dark Rider....I mean my wife...waking up. It gets louder a minute in.

THANK U VERY MUCH! great review for a great pf!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There was no forcing of the hoof, the horse fit in as sweet as a nut.

Solarsailor the piece of cloth your showing at 7:05 - 7:17 is the same with the cloth at 7:22 - 7:40 ??

For those that have this is in hand a quick question that I think I know the answer to already. Is the tail all one solid piece or is there one part that snaps into it? Mine showed up in two pieces but the loose piece snaps into place without too much trouble. Thanks in advance.

For those that have this is in hand a quick question that I think I know the answer to already. Is the tail all one solid piece or is there one part that snaps into it? Mine showed up in two pieces but the loose piece snaps into place without too much trouble. Thanks in advance.

Mine is one party that u attach to the horse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks like I may have to make a call for a replacement.......

Back