Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Solarsailor the piece of cloth your showing at 7:05 - 7:17 is the same with the cloth at 7:22 - 7:40 ??

From memory ( I can't see the vid at work) - No. I didn't really make that clear in the video. I noticed that after watching.

The first piece I show is attached to the actual figure itself.

The second piece is the piece that gets buttoned on with the hood and is separate in the box.

The only other thing I noticed that I didn't mention is that around the neck pole of the rider is a velcro strap. You may have to use it to attach something but I just left it.

As long as you get the outer cloth sitting nice it looks sweet IMO. It's def one of those pieces that making it how you like it is probably a better idea than trying to struggle through the instructions.

This might be a dumb question, how do you insert larger sized images in your post. Everytime I try they show up as small thumbnails that you have to click on. I know there is a size limitation...
Thanks.

Make sure you're using the IMG code and not the thumbnail code from say photobucket.

Let's say I'm doing an attachment from my computer and then inserting it directly into the post. It always seems to come out at a smaller sizes thumbnail...
mmmm....

If you're inserting just via the board it will be that way. I'd use either photobucket or image shack.

One thing I learned from Sailor's vid is there is a button I need to put together on that final hood.

I officially am not putting either scabbard on this fellow. His cloaks are long enough to cover any possible detail.

One thing I learned from Sailor's vid is there is a button I need to put together on that final hood.

I officially am not putting either scabbard on this fellow. His cloaks are long enough to cover any possible detail.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Looks like a decent amount of hassle for a tiny reward.

I almost did the same thing...from where mine is viewed it wouldnt be seen at all

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Looks like a decent amount of hassle for a tiny reward

Pretty much spot on. Like I say at the end of the vid a simple one clip or click on would have been easier. You can't see the strapping on either sword.

In fact you can hardly see either sword/dagger at all.

From memory ( I can't see the vid at work) - No. I didn't really make that clear in the video. I noticed that after watching.

The first piece I show is attached to the actual figure itself.

The second piece is the piece that gets buttoned on with the hood and is separate in the box.

The only other thing I noticed that I didn't mention is that around the neck pole of the rider is a velcro strap. You may have to use it to attach something but I just left it.

As long as you get the outer cloth sitting nice it looks sweet IMO. It's def one of those pieces that making it how you like it is probably a better idea than trying to struggle through the instructions.

Awesome video, man! Informative and funny!

I think the velcro bit around the "neck" of the head "spoon" is just there to cover the polystone. I don't think you need to do anything with it.

Also, there is a pocket in the hood that we're supposed to slip the "spoon" inside. But, to be honest, yours looks just fine without using it!

:duff

Awesome video, man! Informative and funny!

Thanks mate, I had fun making it!

I think the velcro bit around the "neck" of the head "spoon" is just there to cover the polystone. I don't think you need to do anything with it.

Also, there is a pocket in the hood that we're supposed to slip the "spoon" inside. But, to be honest, yours looks just fine without using it!

:duff

Now both of those would make sense!! My one just sits over the top at the minute like you say but I've figured I can sort of move the hoods "view" if you like, to make it look like he's looking either forward or off to the side.

So cool. I had to leave for work for a week so I won't be able to admire him for a while but it gives me time to sort out shelving options. This guy is heavy!

Thanks mate, I had fun making it!

Now both of those would make sense!! My one just sits over the top at the minute like you say but I've figured I can sort of move the hoods "view" if you like, to make it look like he's looking either forward or off to the side.

So cool. I had to leave for work for a week so I won't be able to admire him for a while but it gives me time to sort out shelving options. This guy is heavy!

Haven't figured out my shelving situation yet either. Right now he's looming over us on the coffee table. We have to crane our necks to see the TV! :lol

Haven't figured out my shelving situation yet either. Right now he's looming over us on the coffee table. We have to crane our necks to see the TV! :lol

ha ha. Similar story. I left mine on that coffee table in the video (without the sheet obviously) but my other half said she used that area for her friends sometimes.

I had to lift it and move it to my man cave. It felt like doing a power squat just lifting it up! (whilst also crapping it that I'd drop it).

I'm thinking about two of those corner shelf's but up a little higher. I have this image of each corner (in my chosen area) having a corner shelf - one with the Dark Rider and the other with Sauron, both kind of looking down at you - all evil like... :lol

Back