Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I am getting all 3 of them :panic:

and all the dc stuff too? :rotfl i am only getting hulk out of the 3, galactus open es = automatic no, rwos just brings back unhappy memories of owning all those broken horse statues & the cloth cape isnt my cup of tea, so another easy pass.

I have no interest in the EX for this and will wait to buy closer to ship date.

I'm nervous about the legs breaking as well.

and all the dc stuff too? :rotfl i am only getting hulk out of the 3, galactus open es = automatic no, rwos just brings back unhappy memories of owning all those broken horse statues & the cloth cape isnt my cup of tea, so another easy pass.

Yeah DC stuff too, you know honestly after seeing all 3 at the con out of the 3 Hulk is my least favorite, and you know there is a possibility Hulk also have an open ES.

This DROM PF is very impressive in person and has only 500 ES for the EX world wide, it's a winner IMO.

I honestly cannot resist it as there will be always a hulk coming but not this baby i dun think
Dc stuff galactus rwos sw mythos
Bloody hell

I am a star wars completist (1/4 scale and the new 1/5 scale), so with all of their announcements, plus the new DC stuff, plus Marvel, plus Streetfighter...I just could not justify starting a new line.

Congrats to everyone lucky enough to score this. It is a fantastic statue.

Yeah DC stuff too, you know honestly after seeing all 3 at the con out of the 3 Hulk is my least favorite, and you know there is a possibility Hulk also have an open ES.

This DROM PF is very impressive in person and has only 500 ES for the EX world wide, it's a winner IMO.

Thanks for the first hand observation, that helps alot. I go every year to SDCC to scout out the pieces and make sure im dropping bones on items I really like. Couldnt make it this year so thanks.

Thanks for the first hand observation, that helps alot. I go every year to SDCC to scout out the pieces and make sure im dropping bones on items I really like. Couldnt make it this year so thanks.

You are welcome bro, so are you getting this?

I'm planning to put the order in next week, just trying to recoup some funds, this has a hefty nrd! U and Josh sold me on this so I'm proudly getting him

After Seeing Josh,es New Pic,s ~ Im So Happy i Pulled The Trigger Soon as This Went Up For Pre-Order ;)

I'm not a PF collector, but i have to say this looks awesome and it's surely a must-have for any PF collector! The robes look well done, very detailed, and the horse.... well, what a sculpture!
As for the pose, i don't think he's leaning back too much.... maybe it's just the length of the robes giving it that impression.

I think this will be menacing in my collection! I can't think of a more villaneous pf

The Exclusive Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format Figure will only have 500 pieces produced worldwide!

:rock

Only 500? Is it because DROM doesn't sell well or sideshow wants to create some kind of rarity with it?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

500 for an EX isn't unusual at all. 500 is an average-to-high number for PFs, I'd say.

(Which probably means the regular version should be between 500 and 1200. Just a guess.)

I'm not a PF collector, but i have to say this looks awesome and it's surely a must-have for any PF collector! The robes look well done, very detailed, and the horse.... well, what a sculpture!
As for the pose, i don't think he's leaning back too much.... maybe it's just the length of the robes giving it that impression.

:goodpost: Agreed.

is the reg open edition since it merely states 'Limited Edition' like the Galactus Maquette and not the typical TBD? I wouldn't mind if it were as it gives me a chance to pick it up much later down the road if my pre-order list looks barren and i have some spare funds

Yes this is truth:goodpost:

Only 500? Is it because DROM doesn't sell well or sideshow wants to create some kind of rarity with it?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

That's a good es. I think its lower BC he is an expensive one.

Back