Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

This looks great! Ex ordered. Horse might be leaning back a tiny bit too much but people are nitpicking. I actually really like the rider leaning forward and pointing. I think it is very fitting. The horse is freaking out (which is the only a time a horse rears up) and the rider is sitting there calmly, reaching (or pointing)....very fitting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

disbelief.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry if that was a spoiler for anyone. Whats the time frame you guys go by for something that has aired or released in theaters? Debating on ordering RWoS, ARH Medusa, or an evilbay Vampirella.

Sorry if that was a spoiler for anyone. Whats the time frame you guys go by for something that has aired or released in theaters? Debating on ordering RWoS, ARH Medusa, or an evilbay Vampirella.
Answer 1: No telling. Personally, I hate theaters and I killed my cable a while back. I am a Netflix/Hulu slave for anything worth a crap. It's up to them when it's available and up to me when I finally get around to watchin' it.
Answer 2: This by a gajillion miles!

Non-Refundable Deposit has been charged, I'm getting this baby on Flex-Pay, all locked in and ready to go.
Can't wait for this piece, it looks so badass

Will the RWoS be in the catagory of Lurtz and Berzerker? That is impressive looking and sought after down the line. What would be an ideal ES for this statue?

One...my one. :lol

Just kidding, 250-500 for the ex. I should think.

Can't see it being huge for the reg. - not at $800 a pop. :slap

:duff
Bill

looks like a lot of people ordered this, dont think the es will be too small. Maybe 500 or so?

Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

As much I as want this I am passing on a few reasons:

First of all, it's way too pricey for me, considering it's just mostly a HORSE PF with a bit of a cloth guy on it with a hand.

It doesn't "fit" as well as the rest of the LOTR PF's which are mostly just one character.
This borderlines on being a semi-diorama, and like I said earlier, it's more horse PF then anything else.

It is just too big, to fit in my display plans for my LOTR PF line up.

And I have to make rationale choices now, as things are getting expensive and bigger.

SO telling myself all that, yes for now I am passing on this. lol

Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

As much I as want this I am passing on a few reasons:

First of all, it's way too pricey for me, considering it's just mostly a HORSE PF with a bit of a cloth guy on it with a hand.

It doesn't "fit" as well as the rest of the LOTR PF's which are mostly just one character.
This borderlines on being a semi-diorama, and like I said earlier, it's more horse PF then anything else.

It is just too big, to fit in my display plans for my LOTR PF line up.

And I have to make rationale choices now, as things are getting expensive and bigger.

SO telling myself all that, yes for now I am passing on this. lol

You will end up getting it.

Back