Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

The sword must be removable or else the ex will look stupid. On the pix of the ex I can see - I think - the "thing" (I don't know what it's called in english) that hold the sword but it doesn't look like there's sword in it. So it makes sense.

The sword must be removable or else the ex will look stupid. On the pix of the ex I can see - I think - the "thing" (I don't know what it's called in english) that hold the sword but it doesn't look like there's sword in it. So it makes sense.

The 'thing' that holds a sword is called a scabbard.

Size of the horse looks just fine to me. Sounds like searching for something to complain about.

Great-looking piece. I like some of the photos that show the Wraith leaning to one side, while rearing the horse in the other direction. Just love that execution.

WOW some people on SF saying the eyes will lit up, That would be GREAT red light up eyes will look great on display, is this true tho??

Personally i like it

Only minor nick pick is the Horse looks a little small compared to the wraith but its not a big deal to me

I hope the hood is wired so we can arrange as desired

Overall its an order (locally) for me,the ex doesn't interest me thankfully,it'll look stunning in hand imo

Well done SS

Here? On this forum? People looking for things to complain about? Inconceivable! :monkey3

Yes, that does happen here but I wasn't talking about here. :lol

I think this is going to be one of those prices at comic-con that shock people with just how big it is.

WOW some people on SF saying the eyes will lit up, That would be GREAT red light up eyes will look great on display, is this true tho??

That's totally possible but I doubt it. That's a lot of work just for the eyes. Would make for a great effect though.

Or a self made shelf just above the floor.

I plan on moving the lamp to the other side of the room and placing it to left of the table. Since I took this picture I moved Rivendell to the lower shelf and have Orthanc up top...waiting for Bara Dur to display along side it.

6473912967_c783e2cd8a.jpg

Was there a price on this usually there is a price announced when they show the pics.

You are trying to apply the laws of physics to a fictional ghost/wraith.

No I'm not. Tolkien stated quite categorically that the ringwraith's mounts were real, living, breathing horses, not ghosts/wraiths.

'Because they are real horses... these horses are born and bred to the service of the Dark Lord in Mordor. Not all his servants and chattel are wraiths! ' --Gandalf, Many Meetings, FOTR

:lecture

No I'm not. Tolkien stated quite categorically that the ringwraith's mounts were real, living, breathing horses, not ghosts/wraiths.

'Because they are real horses... these horses are born and bred to the service of the Dark Lord in Mordor. Not all his servants and chattel are wraiths! ' --Gandalf, Many Meetings, FOTR

:lecture

He's not talking about the horse. It's a statue for the love of god, not real life.

It looks great, but I think this PF will really blow your mind in person. :horror

I want one :love...just hope I can afford it. :pray:

:duff
Bill

Back