Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

I knew it would be posed like this. People kept thinking and my buddies at work that it's going to be so huge because its a 1/4 scale horse.
But I kept saying that because of the angle, and the bent joints of the horses back legs, and the rider hugging the horse as well, it's not gonna be that wide, or even that tall. Just on par with most large PF's.

Sweet though. Done deal for me.

I don't think $800 for this is bad at all. I'm really thinking I might have to order this.

I m settled for regular ..... still not instant buy for me coz Comic Con is coming.....will wait & Decide.... If i get this it will be the only LOTR Collectible I will get

The $1K boyz were off target yet again. I suppose ed size is the next guessing game.

Domestic shipping $35 - 45? Now to decide on getting the Ex or saving some cash and getting the reg through someone else. Hmm, wish there were some more pics of that sword hand.

Wowzers, is this thing awesome!

Too many nice pieces shipping in the next 6-12 months! UGH! :lol

800???! FOR THIS UGLY PIECE?? ! :cuckoo:

disappointed.gif

Dont Like the piece,dont Like the price,bigger means expensive?? Dont mind

Please,take a look slowly to the pics and think about,isnt a grail,little horse and strange pose,too much money ,i prefer 10000 times before weta one.

All yours buddies

ef53affcfb26467f86ade0702534caa1.gif

The $1K boyz were off target yet again. I suppose ed size is the next guessing game.

Domestic shipping $35 - 45? Now to decide on getting the Ex or saving some cash and getting the reg through someone else. Hmm, wish there were some more pics of that sword hand.

I guessed $700 but I was figuring it would hit 1k. Glad my original guess was more correct than my second guess. :lol

ES wise I think it's gotta be around no more than 750

I guessed $700 but I was figuring it would hit 1k. Glad my original guess was more correct than my second guess. :lol

ES wise I think it's gotta be around no more than 750

Yup it probably be the usual ES (500 for EX, 750-1000 REG)

The detail on the horse is amazing but I agree with some that the proportions seem a little awkward and the pose is not that impressive. The price is relatively nice though.

Back