Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

If they did a Balrog statue that would F'N awesome. Ringwraith, Sauron and Balrog to me are the most visually appealing in the LOTR. My opinion only.

I do think we will see a Balrog in the statue line and it will be epic if they make it at the size of the Snow Troll.

I don't think there will be an ex. with this, and I agree that it isn't needed.

Was there an ex. for Galadriel or GTW?

I don't think Galadriel had an exclusive. Gandalf the White had a switch-out sword hand/empty hand, I think.

Personally, I'd like to see a switch-out sword arm on this bad boy. A print ... not so tempting. But an extra hand/arm would be cool. I'm all for anything that increases the badass quotient!

Yeah, Galadriel is the other that didn't have one. I knew I was forgetting one. :lol

He's back!! :panic:

If anything could bring Malice out of hibernation it would be this piece, :lol. Good to see you posting again buddy :rock.

It looks incredible. I can easily see a $600/700 price tag on it. I'm not getting it myself but the details we can see so far are unreal

x :wave

Hi there long time no chat. I will try keep my nonsence to a minumum :monkey3 this time around. thanks again for the warm welcome, now i'm off to the sandbox.:hi5:

Don't F this up Sideshow!!! :lecture

+1

I do think we will see a Balrog in the statue line and it will be epic if they make it at the size of the Snow Troll.

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

count me in the camp not wanting an exclusive. I can then get it locally for significantly less.

Stormtrooper on speederbike was more then that, and that was many moons ago.

True...but it took them quite awhile to get rid of them all. I remember it being in the giftcard section for a long time. If this is a grand, it will be in there one day too.

I won't spend that much money even with my $471.71 in reward points.

True...but it took them quite awhile to get rid of them all. I remember it being in the giftcard section for a long time. If this is a grand, it will be in there one day too.

I won't spend that much money even with my $471.71 in reward points.

Not sure it would be worth losing those reward points anyway.

Just seems they made the WETA Statue bigger. I like to see new ideas. I still gotta see more pics. Not sure of the cloth. But too early too decide. Hopefully it joins my collection.

Thats not really true anymore. PF just means 1/4 scale these days.

True that SS said sometimes they will forego fabric, but for the most part, they still try to include some other medium into the piece.

Just seems they made the WETA Statue bigger. I like to see new ideas. I still gotta see more pics. Not sure of the cloth. But too early too decide. Hopefully it joins my collection.

The WETA statue is nothing like this one. This one is on hind legs, rider is in more of a menacing pose. WETA is very brooding type, horse on all fours, rider just sitting on the horse with no sign of action.

Geez...this looks like an amazing piece. I have the ring wraith maquette statue on PO. Anyone getting both?. Not sure if i should cancel for this PF instead, as I prefer PF's.....

Back