Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

I've got 4 of his other prints..the fellowship one intrigues me more than the other two....I'll prob wind up getting all three. :cuckoo: :lol

His work is amazing and those Trilogy Prints are just the top of the charts.

Excellent. The other Balrog statue was very nice, but I want much bigger in my collection.

The original Balrog statue from the SSW line is great and not having it anymore sucks so I want SS to make a bigger one again. I need a LARGE Balrog in my collection.

Thats not really true anymore. PF just means 1/4 scale these days.

They all still have some cloth and other materials involved with them.

I noticed someone mentioned something about the horse looking a little small in relation the the ringwraith rider.

I didn't notice it at first but now I see what they meant.

But I was thinking maybe the photo was taken at a 45 degree angle from the horse's head thus making the body of the horse look shorter?

If not, they would have to change the description to ringwraith on pony!

blackrider.jpg

Last edited:

Geez...this looks like an amazing piece. I have the ring wraith maquette statue on PO. Anyone getting both?. Not sure if i should cancel for this PF instead, as I prefer PF's.....

Yes I will be getting both as I have the Sideshow Ringwraith on Pre-order as well...well the ex version but still the same figure nonetheless. I am just curious as to when the Pre-order date will be. I apologize if that has already been mentioned but is that the date (May 29, 2012) that is on the picture that shows up on sideshowtoy.com when searching for this figure?
Man having the Ringwraith statue standing next to the Ringwraith on Steed is going to look Devilishly powerful in my room. As soon as he is ready for pre-order I am throwing him on Flexpay being I have so many other figures I have purchased and am still waiting on in just this last month alone.

This is the most excited I've been for a Tuesday in my Sideshow collecting career. Cant wait to see the full reveal.

Yes I will be getting both as I have the Sideshow Ringwraith on Pre-order as well...well the ex version but still the same figure nonetheless. I am just curious as to when the Pre-order date will be. I apologize if that has already been mentioned but is that the date (May 29, 2012) that is on the picture that shows up on sideshowtoy.com when searching for this figure?
Man having the Ringwraith statue standing next to the Ringwraith on Steed is going to look Devilishly powerful in my room. As soon as he is ready for pre-order I am throwing him on Flexpay being I have so many other figures I have purchased and am still waiting on in just this last month alone.

The actual pre-order date will be May 31. The May 29 is when they will show the photo gallery and the price of the piece, thus giving us a few days to mull over whether we like it or not and is it worth the small fortune SS will be charging.

Just realized the first page for this particular figure was from 3 years ago! I...just now getting more into PF's and just out of strict collecting of Hot Toys 1:6 scale figures in order to expand my collection as well as my mind I just found out about this Ringwraith on Steed about a week ago. Everyone else who has known about this figure coming out 3 years ago if not longer I truly bow to you for your patience. :bow
The longest I had to wait for a highly anticipated figure was about 8 months and that was painful enough mentally to have to endure.
Now I will be checking Sideshow's website (even though I should be on their news list) everyday because the very first day this one is available again I will be pre-ordering for sure. I will be happy.:yess:

The actual pre-order date will be May 31. The May 29 is when they will show the photo gallery and the price of the piece, thus giving us a few days to mull over whether we like it or not and is it worth the small fortune SS will be charging.

Awesome...that will be added to my "Things to do" list for sure. I cannot wait to see the photo gallery. I noticed a couple mentioning the horse looking a tad small when compared to the Ringwraith but I still think this will be one must have for "the Lord of the Ring" fans and just collector's of beautiful figures in general. Right now I have natural "Endorphines" giving me a solid happy state of well being just at the thought of owning such breath taking collections. Many family members say I take this hobby to serious...there is no such thing I also find that more intelligent people seem to be collector's like myself...so that makes me proud. :violin

Last edited:

really hope I can afford this one. Missed out on the Witch King even when they found more in stock...don't want to miss out on this

I think this piece will more than make-up for the Witch King PF, whose twisted pose was a complete disappointment and ultimately a deal-breaker for me.

I think this piece will more than make-up for the Witch King PF, whose twisted pose was a complete disappointment and ultimately a deal-breaker for me.

The Witch King was all sorts of messed up IMO, but there is no way I'm letting this one slip by.

AWESOME, I sold my Wete RWOS so I can get this. I just hope Sideshow dont up the price to much, so i can still afford him.

I held back pre-ordering the Bad Blood Predator statue, 1/6 Hot Toys Avengers Thor and Loki as well as the Elvira PF figure in anticipation of this piece!

I am also preparing to cancel my pre orders for the 1/6 Stap with Battle Droid and 1/6 Commander Neyo depending the price of this piece.

The Witch King was all sorts of messed up IMO, but there is no way I'm letting this one slip by.

Witch King might seem twisted and messed up, but most people who actually have it, said that in-hand it is not an issue at all. I would never let mine go. As for the RWoS, I can't wait to see how they have that horse sitting on the base. If it's just with the legs, I'd be worried that in time it would crack, lean, and break :horror

I told myself I wasn't even going to think about picking this up, but this looks absolutely amazing.

I'm afraid for the full reveal. I can already feel my resolve crumbling. :lol :slap

Witch King might seem twisted and messed up, but most people who actually have it, said that in-hand it is not an issue at all. I would never let mine go. As for the RWoS, I can't wait to see how they have that horse sitting on the base. If it's just with the legs, I'd be worried that in time it would crack, lean, and break :horror

I had the PF and after some time decided the weta was more iconic for me and sold it.

Haven't regretted it. Wish SS had gone with a more iconic pose.

I have it and I prefer it over the Uruk-hai but only when viewing the head straight on. From the side it does look a bit weird.

wow I am loving this, do you guys know if there will be a exclusive for this? and i hope edition size is low :)

Back