Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

I made this.

I guess over 30 centimeters in the base ( diameter ) and over 73-74 height.

Sinttulof-1.jpg

Some more:

Sinttulo-2-5.jpg

Sinttulo-1-3.jpg

Looks very nice but being a new collector hard to pay $800. Do they always use the same apple to show size?

I wish they could lean that horse forward just a little bit.

And yes, they use the same apple.

I'm debating with myself over this; on one hand, I really, really want it, but I'm already in for the LOTR maquette line, this would be by itself and would look out of place IMO - not to mention, the PF droids are coming up as well. :dunno

Wow. Nice shots Darth Pakiti! That's really helpful. :lecture

That really puts this beast into prespective. Looking at it like that ... you know it just might fit into a Detolf. But if it does, it'll be tight!

I wonder if Sideshow takes the dimensions of the popular display cases into consideration when they design these things. I'm not saying they should limit themselves ... but I wonder if they think about that kind of thing during the design phase.

Sweet hell, that is one bad ass piece!

If production quality holds, that would be the LOTR item to own. That will garner a lot of attention in a collection.

Bravo Sideshow.

Now don't ____ up the production.

Pfff..:mad: don't want to have to wait almost a year for this. This would be a perfect autumn/early winter item to receive...plus I can put it in the crib with my then 4 month old.

I just think something like this with how much I know SS will do to make sure its right will take time. That's why I think this is a Jan/Feb release type item.

I also think the horse looks like its about to fall and the sword is off as well. Still an eyecatcher. So does SS release specs when it goes up for preorder?

An impressive center piece for any collection !
How high does that thing stand ?

I will have to go with the Regular Edition for this one. Shipping and VAT will easily add an additional $200 if I buy the Exclusive direct from Sideshow. That's too much extra money to pay for the Exclusive.

This is an awesome PF.

Back