Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

I am very impressed with this piece. The Nazgul (Witch King especially) were my favorite villains, even more than Sauron. This might be the One Lord of the Rings item I purchase for my collection. Though, Gollum and Gandalf are very tempting.

Next year I hope to see a 1/4 scale Sauron to go with this.

I'm not too excited to see him cause we already know it will be 2k :thud:

400 seems like a good number. If I get this I will get the ex just for the options if nothing else.

It really sux about this having a Ex cause I'm in Ca, I think I may have to get it for the same reasons as you. I think I will display him without the sword though. It's not as bad as the cheese sword of the ML, but I may have to use $120 worth of points to lighten the blow.

It really sux about this having a Ex cause I'm in Ca, I think I may have to get it for the same reasons as you. I think I will display him without the sword though. It's not as bad as the cheese sword of the ML, but I may have to use $120 worth of points to lighten the blow.

I do like the pose without the sword a bit more. It feels more scary like the ringwraith did in screen or as you read the books.

Don't mean to gloat..but I was right! $799.99.

I got the magic touch...

How much do you think the Hulk maquette is gonna be? If you get this right again, then I will admit you got the magic touch :)

This is a thing of beauty. Can't wait to order it!

How much do you think the Hulk maquette is gonna be? If you get this right again, then I will admit you got the magic touch :)

just clear out all your PO's for next year, and you should be able to pull both. Assuming Hulk ain't a LSF of course.

Lets not be hasty now. No one knows what the price will be for sure on Sauron.

how much have all the LSF's been so far man (neytiri is the 1 exception)? $2k, write it down. Guarranteed.

I really hope that his release date won't be until at least January or February next year!

I kinda dig the look of it but the weta statue with the horse just standing still looks much more eerie.I get that this piece is gonna be pretty huge because of the horse, but the jump from the standard 350 to 800 is a bit excessive for what is still a PF.

Back