Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

It does seem like the countdown gave away most of what we would be seeing this Spooktacular. The production sneak of the RWOS wasn't that long ago, so may be a little longer before pre-order.

The longer they take to put this up for pre-order, the more of my Reward Points will convert ... so if they want to take a few more months, that's fine by me! :pray::lol

The longer they take to put this up for pre-order, the more of my Reward Points will convert ... so if they want to take a few more months, that's fine by me! :pray::lol

Remember that whatever you use points on you won't receive reward points for that purchase. Do the math and make sure you're not getting the equivalent of $10 off.......

...and you can't cancel without losing them....

Remember that whatever you use points on you won't receive reward points for that purchase. Do the math and make sure you're not getting the equivalent of $10 off.......

...and you can't cancel without losing them....

Absolutely, man! :1-1:

I've got about $300 bucks worth of points locked and loaded and ready for this one! But if they wait a few more months, another $50 or so worth of points should "mature" from other stuff I've bought. So the more the merrier! :clap

Absolutely, man! :1-1:

I've got about $300 bucks worth of points locked and loaded and ready for this one! But if they wait a few more months, another $50 or so worth of points should "mature" from other stuff I've bought. So the more the merrier! :clap

If this is $900 you are better off buying a $300 PF outright.
There is $45 worth of reward points you won't get on this if you part pay with rewards. You will only lose $15 worth of reward points of a $300 PF.
Just sayin....

I have 1000.00 in reward points. I've been saving them up for a long time for this one.

That's what I'm hoping. The Sauron one, I think I'll have to pass. Too pricey. But this one, no way am I missing out on this one.

it doesn't look like there will even be a black and white friday this year, so there goes the chance of seeing this. My guess is we won't even see this until next year.

Still could see it during that week and of course you have the 12 days of SS.

Agree with Josh that we may see this revealed during the Christmas holidays period. Pre order is likely next year. Maybe during Fantacular?

Won't Comic-Con be full guns ahead with Hobbit stuff? I mean it has to be. Now this doesn't mean they can't push the ROWS PF out the door but somehow I think splitting the fanaticism there might hurt sales. Unless of course SS does NOT get the Hobbit license and then SDCC would be perfect for them to release this piece.

I don't know. Nobody has said anything with having any kind of a license for Hobbit collectibles. Plus they're nobody is gonna just drop doing LOTR items because The Hobbit comes out.

I don't know. Nobody has said anything with having any kind of a license for Hobbit collectibles. Plus they're nobody is gonna just drop doing LOTR items because The Hobbit comes out.

:lecture

If anything The Hobbit will bring back popularity and demand for LOTR merchandise too and i see no reason why a LOTR and Hobbit line of collectibles, whoever does it, can't succeed together.

Infact, if Weta did The Hobbit, that and the environment line (Which could also include Hobbit environments) could be what they focus on, and SS could continue to focus their talents on LOTR maquettes and PF's. I'm not sure how stretched they'd be doing both LOTR and Hobbit statues? Some characters would surely be neglected.

I agree that The Hobbit coming out will only help bring attention back to The Lord of the Rings items. So we should have everything running on all cylinders.

Back