Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

"I see a dark figure riding your way soon! Hide you're bobbles!" Is this the fortune you were referring to? What are bobbles? It could the PF it could be the maquette, either or both, and I am happy!

Yeah that's it. Bobbles are trinkets, not sure what she means by that. Since they mentioned riding I figured this must be the PF, unless the maquette is mounted (unlikely).

edit: maybe that's a veiled reference to your wallets :)

That could be a reference to the price point, you might be right, but shouldn't it be spelled "baubles"? I was thinking she might have meant something like this otherwise:

FU2061lg.jpg

Hmm yes,
>>>>
In knitting, a bobble is a localized set of stitches forming a raised bump. The bumps are usually arranged in a regular geometrical pattern (e.g., a hexagonal grid) or may be figurative, e.g., represent apples on a knitted tree.

>>

Now I'm really clueless. I vote for typo on her part, not that that clears things up. Is it a slow day in spookland or what? Splice??

I just assumed Bobbles was trinkets hence referring to the Ring.
so hide the Ring because ringwraigth are coming.....

Bobbles seems to be being mistaken for baubles, which arte trinkets etc :dunno

Maybe the mistress is refering to hair bobbles and the steed belongs to a certain 'Hessian' with a lust for collecting heads and not LOTR related :lol

Maybe not, but you never know. Other days and licenses have had multiple pre-orders. but the RWOS and the new maquette are very similar and may cannibalize sales. I would expect this to be ready for B&W Friday in a month though!

Course there's always the chance they put one up for pre-order and announce/tease the other. Especially since the PF is going to be a bigger, fancier (read: more expensive) piece.

I don't think we'll see a pre-order for the RWOS PF during Spook (especially now that the Ringwraith Statue is pre-ordering), but would I bet we see some more sneak peeks of the RWOS PF.

Okay, maybe "bet" is the wrong word. "Wish"? "Beg"? "Pray"?

:pray:

that would be nice cause if RWOS is too much for me, I could easily get a WL conversion on the WK.

Last edited:

Bobbles is another word for jewelry too. It can also me money or things of value.

Back