Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I laughed.

And then I thought about the storage unit I pay rent on every month that's stuffed to the gills with empty boxes.

Then I cried a little.
Would be pretty funny if your unit shows up on Storage Wars and then the buyer open all those empty boxes :p

Same predicament here. $100.00 a month goes to pay for a storage unit that holds empty Sideshow boxes...and 4 winter tires. I cringe when I think that the $1200.00 per year could finance even more statues...and empty boxes. What a conundrum!

Same predicament here. $100.00 a month goes to pay for a storage unit that holds empty Sideshow boxes...and 4 winter tires. I cringe when I think that the $1200.00 per year could finance even more statues...and empty boxes. What a conundrum!

i bought a bigger house.

Soooo many of us are in the same boat.... I think there was a thread dedicated to it at some point.....

I have to say, the storage of all the boxes sort of drags me down a bit. And where I live in Phoenix you really can't leave them in the garage because the summer heat will kill the glue and styrofoam, let alone any extra parts you leave undisplayed. This is one of the things I really like about the Darth Talon and Asajj Ventress PFs- tight boxes.

I personally plan to install some metal shelving high in my garage to put all my boxes and then probably flatten all the shippers and put them in the attic.

At one time this is what I had going on :lol

That is one way to save on the decorating. :lol ...not need for wallpaper or repainting there. :lol

You must be quite close to having that amount of boxes these days mate...may be even more now, with all your recent purchases. :monkey3

:thud:And all in the bedroom, no less! Weren't you afraid those boxes might tumble over in the middle of the night? It's a crazy and beautiful sight at the same time! :lol:yess:

It crossed my mine but it never really happened. I had a couple of small boxes fall off once but I wasn't sleeping yet.

That is one way to save on the decorating. :lol ...not need for wallpaper or repainting there. :lol

You must be quite close to having that amount of boxes these days mate...may be even more now, with all your recent purchases. :monkey3

That you can. :lol

Yeah, I'd say that's close. Ill take pictures next time I'm at the storage shed.

Hey there boys and girls; I'm more or less new to this forum but wouldn't it make more fun to talk about this issue in a new thread? Everytime I get a notification about a new reply I am hopinhg to read more about a Premium Format Figure called "Dark Rider of Mordor".

Thanks to all of you for your understanding!

A little OT in a thread is ok as long as it doesn't go on forever. I don't imagine this subject will.

Maybe it's because I do not have so many boxes ;)

Here's a video of a horse being beaten to death...Parental Discretion is advised

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcwmDN0gAmM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcwmDN0gAmM[/ame]

Back