Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Thanks for that post pkh. I will look for that small hole on mine and take another look at the sleeves. :)

PKH: Not really sure on poking the sword through his cloak, just looks abit odd, as if its got caught and gone through. Like what you have done with the stitching though :)

If you could only choose one, I'd get Sauron. Great companion piece with the DROM. Although I would definitely recommend getting both :hi5:

I keep flip-flopping over whether or not to get Sauron. I love the amount of detail, but like many am waiting to see the in-hand paint aps. I am also concerned about having the space to display him properly.

Like a lot of other people it's all about the in hand pics for Sauron. Because of size and cost, I need to be really impressed.
If both Galactus & Sauron turn out great, I'll more then likely go with Sauron.
C'mon rewards points! (Insert dice rolling emoticon here) :lol

Sauron IMHO will be the king of the LOTR statues...unless they come out with a 1/3 scale or bigger this is it....nothing will change my mind in regards to the Sauron PF even with this great DROM piece
dont you mean the lord of all lotr statues.

Just picked this bad boy up! :thud: :yess: :bow

Initial Impression...
- Awesome!
- Base is a little too shiny
- Horses teeth are definitely not as detailed as the prototype but they are really not bad. I don't have a problem with them other than wishing they were more like the prototype.
- Who the **** wrote the instructions, specifically the scabbard section?! And are my eyes getting that bad or are the pictures dark as ****?! :rotfl

I don't really want to say this is the best LOTR PF out of respect to the Berserker and Lurtz but it is certainly impressive and if you want to say it is, I'm not going to argue with you. I love it! :rock

hi guys :wave

New to this thread and world of PF but ive just PO'd the EX version of this after looking at it for a few days on SS and seeing all the reviews on youtube. This just looks amazing and I had to have one!

New to this thread and world of PF but ive just PO'd the EX version of this after looking at it for a few days on SS and seeing all the reviews on youtube. This just looks amazing and I had to have one!

You will love it! He instantly shot up to my all time favorite PF.

Congrats! :hi5:

I'm having a hard time getting the hood the way I like it. I think I'm being too picky. :lol Only issue I've had with this piece is the glue on the belt. The piece at the tip of the main sword belt came apart from the leather as did the two loops. I sewed the two loops instead of re-gluing and just left the tip off since you can't see it anyway.

I still can't get over how imposing this piece is compared to the other PFs. :clap

You guys gotta stop these posts, you have my wallet cringing in the corner everytime I read this thread...Must resist...or at least delay

You guys gotta stop these posts, you have my wallet cringing in the corner everytime I read this thread...Must resist...or at least delay

Delay if you must 67L88Stingray :wave, but do not resist. :lol

It's a wonderful piece and a must-have IMHO. :rock

Congrats! :hi5:

I'm having a hard time getting the hood the way I like it. I think I'm being too picky. :lol Only issue I've had with this piece is the glue on the belt. The piece at the tip of the main sword belt came apart from the leather as did the two loops. I sewed the two loops instead of re-gluing and just left the tip off since you can't see it anyway.

I still can't get over how imposing this piece is compared to the other PFs. :clap

Yeah the tip of the scabbard came of mine when I leterally just touched it, I had a look and it was the tiniest dab of glue that held it on :slap

Oh well still sideshows best PF to date imo :)

Delay if you must 67L88Stingray :wave, but do not resist. :lol

It's a wonderful piece and a must-have IMHO. :rock

Of course you would tell me that, and then tempt me with your Balrog avatar too!:rotfl That is one I kick myself for not getting a long time ago. Can't believe how that one shot up. Guess I will just have to be happy with my big NECA one and smaller weta for now.

not even a low quantity meter on this yet. Shocking...

not even a low quantity meter on this yet. Shocking...

I think this one suffers due to it being really a horse statue. Kind of like the new Conan one being mostly an Ape statue. I'll be fine with the upcoming Sauron to represent my LotR bad guy. With the high prices folks have to be picky.

You're right! If he was riding a gorilla it would kick more *** and sell out:wave

Back