Ringwraith body Upgrade Give Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emailed the customer service a couple times and didnt hear back. Messaged on facebook and was getting replies. Last message from them was the newest batch of bodies sucked again and they were looking at others. Gave it about 3 weeks before I messaged again and no reply.

Debating just using another body at this point. Would a TT work or would any body need to be modded for it? Hope not, dont have the skill or tools to do that.

Talked to a Rep on facebook, will see what they say. Giving two weeks and if they dont reply again, going to be selling off mg GTG, Sarumon and Gothmog.

If they didnt offer the body replacement, I wouldnt give a poodoo, I'd get a replacement myself and move on. But, they've said they would replace said bodies. Not doing so would be breaking the promise made and I wouldnt want figures from them - even with how awesome they are - in my collection. I'd be saying the same thing with Hot Toys all the way down to Hasbro.

I received my replacement bodies several months ago. While they are definitely better than the original bodies, they still aren't great. Swap them to a TrueType style body and you will be happier.

(Obviously, Asmus should follow through with those that are still waiting for their replacement bodies)

The replacement body for the Rider is way better than the original and it is nice that it is all black. The Witch King replacement body is pretty much exactly the same from what I can tell (minus the tape on the legs). It was tons of effort to swap it and the leg armor does not fit so well... not sure it was worth it.

I took the old bodies and made some goofy custom figures out of them for now. They work much better without armor and without metal weapons so for these customs they are ok.

The replacement body for the Rider is way better than the original and it is nice that it is all black. The Witch King replacement body is pretty much exactly the same from what I can tell (minus the tape on the legs). It was tons of effort to swap it and the leg armor does not fit so well... not sure it was worth it.

I took the old bodies and made some goofy custom figures out of them for now. They work much better without armor and without metal weapons so for these customs they are ok.

If I recall correctly, the Witch King body ($30) was different from the Nazgul replacement body. The Witch King body had better articulation (ex. double jointed knees) and was sturdier. I agree that it was difficult to swap the Witch King body because some of the armor was very tight.

My old Nazgul bodies were so loose that I couldn't do anything with them. The replacement body is better, but still not great (single jointed knees, some joints are very tight while others are still a bit loose, etc.)

To be clear, I appreciate the effort of Asmus offering replacement bodies, I just wished the replacement bodies were more than marginally better than the original bodies.

Back