Ringwraith body Upgrade Give Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came as well. Took the mailman four days of playing with dumb orange cards. Even though I signed it and said to leave it at my apartment door, he refused, my wife had to run out and call him back (he didn't even try to buzz our apt. just left another card but luckily she saw him).

It is a nice heavy sturdy body. Thanks for including feet and hands Asmus. I plan on taking my floppy one and modding it and using it for a custom after I do the switch. Hope to have time this weekend as I have not done much after I stuck him on the horse because I had so much difficulty in getting him to hold his sword.

This is going to be awesome.

Mine came as well. Took the mailman four days of playing with dumb orange cards. Even though I signed it and said to leave it at my apartment door, he refused, my wife had to run out and call him back (he didn't even try to buzz our apt. just left another card but luckily she saw him).

Have the same stupid issue with lazy postmen who refuse to take the two seconds to buzz your apartment. I had to go to the Post and stand around for an hour just for them to tell me they couldn't find it. Had to come back again a week later.

Anyway.... got my body. Thank you Asmus.

I really hope Asmus doesn't ship their figure thru the post.

Hopefully mine arrives soon. They told me they sent it a month ago. I'm still waiting on my replacement Morgul Lord body as well...

I received mine today. Thank you Asmus.

Anyone knows of any guide online that shows the steps involved in switching the bodies? I get nervous just switching hands on my figures.

Got mine today. It was in a plain Manila envelope that my wife had to sign for and it was marked "adult collectible"!
She's like, what did I just sign for?! ��

I received one of mine yesterday. Asmus seemed confused that I had wanted two(I had sent them a picture with two CoAs in it), hopefully this gets sorted out quickly, but I haven't heard back from them since I resent the photo.

I received one of mine yesterday. Asmus seemed confused that I had wanted two(I had sent them a picture with two CoAs in it), hopefully this gets sorted out quickly, but I haven't heard back from them since I resent the photo.

Let me know if it gets worked out. I too had two ringwraiths took the picture with both in it with the certificates but only got one body. I haven't tried sorting it out yet.

Received an email that they will send the other out soon.

Very happy about this.

Let me know if it gets worked out. I too had two ringwraiths took the picture with both in it with the certificates but only got one body. I haven't tried sorting it out yet.

Well that doesn't Sound promising. Mine hasn't arrived yet but I'm really hoping it will have two bodies in it. I even tried to confirm with them via email over a month ago right before they sent them.

thank you Asmus for the replacement body.

my postman gave me THAT look when i signed for it this morning.
then i realized it was labeled adult collectible. :lol

kinky.lolz

I swapped my body out this weekend. The body is much more stable in terms of joints but unfortunately once you pull this guy apart, you realize there is a lot more lacking than just the body. The armor is really cheap feeling and hard to get onto the upper thigh. The jointed piece of the armor that covers the knees and elbows is a serious weak point (broke an elbow and a knee guard trying to pop the hands and feet back onto the pegs. In addition the Sabaton on the feet are just little shells glued on top of a black hard plastic foot. That popped off too but was easy to glue on. Those hinged pieces are going to need to be pinned as the glue wont hold).

What a weird way of building up the layers of the robes as well, besides an inner pajama layer, base robe, outer robe with just hood and no sleeves, there are arm pieces that have elastic loops that fit up over the shoulders sort of.

My biggest disappointment was when I took him down off his horse on top of my detolf. Whatever the "hardener" was that they used on the hood to keep that shape had turned all white and glue like. I doused it in the shower to give it the water treatment which fixed it at first but when it dried back out, the white glue like sealer returned.

I am glad he can stand on his own and he can now hold his weapons but he needs to be back up high on his horse to give the impression of a Wring Wraith, otherwise he looks cheap and goofy. I need to figure out a way to get the hood back to a black color and I might trim some of the bits on those arm things, they are jagged like a Batman cape from the 60's.

BTW the only hard parts of swapping bodies are the belt (pay attention to which way it wraps around and thru and your fine) and the hands and feet. The ankle pegs are bigger on the old body and the hand pegs are bigger on the new one slightly so it takes some pushing. Heating didn't help due to the material the hands are made of but helped on the feet pegs.

The feet that came with the new body just flop around and fall out of the old body though, so repurposing that older body is not going to be as easy as I was hoping.

i just got the replacement body today and after reading Travis post, i am not looking forward to the job ahead. Anyways, Thanks Asmus for the " Adult Collectible".:rotfl

Hi everyone!

Im new in this world and I recently saw this forum.

I bought from BBTS the set of Nazgul - Horse. Im still on time to do this?

Sorry about my english, im from Argentina and its difficult to me to write :)

Thanks!!

Hi everyone!

Im new in this world and I recently saw this forum.

I bought from BBTS the set of Nazgul - Horse. Im still on time to do this?

Sorry about my english, im from Argentina and its difficult to me to write :)

Thanks!!

follow the instructions/step on page 1 of this thread. :]

After dousing him several more times, I have gotten the hood to stay a dark gray/almost black which is good. The body is superior and with futzing he looks much better now.

I am glad that Asmus has improved so much on some of the latest figures. Its almost like a different company made this than who made Saruman. Looking forward to the forthcoming releases. I hope they improved the Mouth of Sauron horse as much as they have their figures themselves.

Here are a few pics of him on the new body:

20160519_210238.jpg
20160519_210932.jpg
20160519_211048_HDR.jpg

Back