Ringwraith body Upgrade Give Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great gesture Asmus!

Please let us know when if you ever offer a free body for the Witch King :)

Mine is still in it's box because if it... :(

Great gesture Asmus!

Please let us know when if you ever offer a free body for the Witch King :)

Mine is still in it's box because if it... :(

It was free if you pre-ordered Eowyn or it is $30 on their site. I have the body because I got Eowyn but I have not swapped it out yet. My Witch King was not that bad but my Nazgul is terrible so this is a really welcome offer.

Thanks Asmus. Cannot wait for Tauriel, and especially Saruman. This is definitely the line I am most excited about, looking forward to more reveals.

Are you suppose to send an email now or when they say they're ready for you too?

Yes,
the reason we post in here before publicly announce it,
its to get everyone from the forum in front of the list.

So please feel free to email us now.

Wow.

You know what this is going to make me do?

This is going to make me finally order a Nazgul.

I've been putting it off because I haven't had the cash handy, but I want to keep supporting a company who's willing to do this for their customers.

Well done, Asmus. Seriously. :clap

(Compare this to Hot Toys who STILL won't even acknowledge that the rubber domes on BOTH versions of their ED-209s are prone to crumbling to dust!)

It was free if you pre-ordered Eowyn or it is $30 on their site. I have the body because I got Eowyn but I have not swapped it out yet. My Witch King was not that bad but my Nazgul is terrible so this is a really welcome offer.

Thanks Asmus. Cannot wait for Tauriel, and especially Saruman. This is definitely the line I am most excited about, looking forward to more reveals.

Yep I remember that...but I didn't want a "free" body only by buying a figure I did not want.

So I understand the first generation products will have issues and guess I will just have to live with it.

Hats off to Asmus. That's some dedication right there. I'll be hopping in on the line when Gandalf the Grey comes around; can't wait to support you guys!

Any chance of offering a rerelease of the Nazgul figure with the upgraded body in the future? I missed out on the first batch and would love to add one or two to go with my Witchking figure.

Back