Ridiculous Custom Cinemaquette Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in my opinion , the price should defently be below the new price, a CM is a CM , when you do modding on it , it losses his value

i wouln't even pay 1000 US for this

Well you know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The fact that someone is willing to bid $3500 shows that there are definitely ppl who like what he has done. Heck if I had a cm I wouldn't mind getting his as q variant :D

I watched the vids, and I think the guy has talent. But I don't think I would pay silly amounts of money for a customised figure, sorry.

It's a bit like tricking out your car. Throw in a massive sound system, massive tail pipe... the thing is still worth the cost second hand value as an un-modded car. Is it worth it?

Ultimately, I hope it works out for the seller. As that was a LOT of effort.

About the spinal wrap around its chest. Is it suppose to be human's spinal cord or a rat spinal cord? It is tiny compare to SS.

Really Great? the SS spinal troughy is bigger then the CM one? It is small though. looks like it once belonged to a Hobbit.

My Predator CM is perfect appart from the "Human spine accessory" it arrived dameged cracked. CM wont ship overseas so looks like im stuck with it. :( :(

Back