Statue Riddles in the Dark Extended Edition Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been looking Josh,and in one of the comments underneath,one(rightfully)angry fan said he actually contacted WB himself..and he quoted their response aswell..can't remember it word for word obviously but they officially stated we aren't getting one...really pissed off right now. Do they not take into account all us collector's who have the LOTR gift-sets?? Was really hoping to display these side-by-side...this stinks,really stinks :(

Just been looking Josh,and in one of the comments underneath,one(rightfully)angry fan said he actually contacted WB himself..and he quoted their response aswell..can't remember it word for word obviously but they officially stated we aren't getting one...really pissed off right now. Do they not take into account all us collector's who have the LOTR gift-sets?? Was really hoping to display these side-by-side...this stinks,really stinks :(

That is strange. Doesn't make sense not to sell the gift set world wide.

I think it's safe to say it will be available everywhere. It's om amazon.de: [ame="https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00EAINSSY?tag=seenema06-21"]link[/ame] and amazon.fr: [ame="https://www.amazon.fr/Le-Hobbit-voyage-inattendu-Blu-ray/dp/B00E9CWSIM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376500729&sr=8-1&keywords=the+hobbit+version+longue"]link[/ame]
Don't tell me every other movie selling shop/site wont carry this

edit: the amazon.de link doesn't work, try this: [ame]https://www.amazon.de/Der-Hobbit-unerwartete-Sammleredition-WETA-Statue/dp/B00EAINSSY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376500952&sr=8-2&keywords=the+hobbit+extended+edition[/ame]

That was the link for the German Amazon I think...Warner Bros. have themselves come out and said they are NOT releasing this set in the UK...God knows why.....means I'll have to import it but then there are regional compatibility issues with the discs......just a totally unnecessary and inexplicable situation imo.

So the UK aren't getting this!:mad: :mad: Confirms what I feared...been checking Amazon UK religiously since I heard about this to pre-order it, thought it was odd that they didn't have it same time as the other sites! Have to say that's crazy on warner's part as there'd be big market for this over here - starting to think they don't like us or want our money!! Looks like paying inevitable double/treble etc prices on eBay/amazon Marketplace then for me! Disappointed (and angry :mad:) as being partial to Bilbo Weta pieces I really wanted this!

I ordered this the other day but given the price this statue isn't going to be as good as Weta's stand alone pieces is it? :dunno

Sorry, guys I'm in a bit of a rush and I didn't have time to go back to read the whole thread, but I noticed on Amazon that it looked like it was only getting the Statue with the Blu-ray 3d version. Is the regular version in that set?

Will this match scale wise to their dwarves? Just wondering on how it will match with Sam and Frode in Orc armor.

I would think this would be smaller than the dwarves just because they have so much going on in this statue.

Will this match scale wise to their dwarves? Just wondering on how it will match with Sam and Frode in Orc armor.

I think it'll match up close to the small Sideshow Frodo/Sam and Frodo/Gollum dioramas. Price is a total bargain

Here ya to

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition with Limited Edition Amazon Exclusive Bilbo/Gollum Statue (Blu-ray + UltraViolet)
https://amzn.com/B00EAZTONU

If I look in my order history, it still shows the original one ordered at $69.99 not $59.99. I thought Amazon always updated orders with the lowest price. Do I have to cancel my original order and re-order with this newer link?

[EDIT] Nevermind, I just noticed the $59.99 wasn't 3D. :slap

• Hello all. my name is Mich aka frodo1983. I have a question if the set that comes with the statchu is blue ray only? I don't have a blue ray player and really see no reason to get one since I am blind and so clear picture would be pointless. I am just wondering if the statchu will be sold as a sepprit peace? I got all the lotr ee sets when they came out with the other statchues and would gladley get this set for the statchu only. I also am wondering another question witch might be harder to ancer but I hope some one can. I am wondering if the extended version will include a audio description track or dvs track for the blind in the set? I know that the UK Version of the normal version dvd included this track but I was quite pissed that the dvd version in Canada where I am from and in the US Didn't include this track. all though I wasn't holding my breth since wb's effert to access for all and including dvs tracks on there dvd's is nill. well I hope some one can ancer this question. feel free to e mail me at [email protected] if you have a ancer.

Back