Statue Riddles in the Dark Extended Edition Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW HOBBIT DIO

I was gonna get the gift set anyways but this ensures I will get it. I love they chose the Riddles in the Dark sequence.

It looks to be in same scale as Frodo/Gollum and Sam/Frodo Dio or real close to it...I think

Ill definately be pre ordering this then, im always watching the appendices on the LOTR extended editions so cant wait for this

I will be super miffed if it's not legit!

Very nice! One of the best scenes in the movie (THE best IMO is when invisible Bilbo is holding Sting to Gollum's throat) and it captures that iconic moment from the first trailer when Gollum is stalking him from above. Only bummer is now we'll never see this as a full on 1/6 dio.

I don't we'd see it anyways since Dios aren't something Weta has done. I think single 1:6 statues is more what they like to do but it's not impossible. They did do a full Arognath environment even though it was done with the FOTR EE.

I like it! A definite buy for me.

I seriously doubt this is fake. That would be a LOT of work to go through to ... what? Irritate people on collectibles forums? :lol

Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

You can't ask for a better piece to represent not only The Hobbit, but also linking directly to LOTR. The finding of The One Ring is the most important event in the 3rd age of Middle-Earth other than It's destruction.

You can't ask for a better piece to represent not only The Hobbit, but also linking directly to LOTR. The finding of The One Ring is the most important event in the 3rd age of Middle-Earth other than It's destruction.

I thought it was killing off the Witch-king...:dunno:lol:wink1:

I admit I was kind hoping for the two giant Dwarven guard statues in front of Erebor. I didn't think they would do something like this to be honest but I agree this is pretty much a perfect choice.

I thought it was killing off the Witch-king...:dunno:lol:wink1:

:ignore:

:lol

I admit I was kind hoping for the two giant Dwarven guard statues in front of Erebor. I didn't think they would do something like this to be honest but I agree this is pretty much a perfect choice.

Yeah, those would have been great as well. I was hoping for a Mini Dol Guldur personally. Now I have to dread the inevitable release of a $$$, 300 piece edition size, mega-environment.:slap

:rotfl

Back