Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure – The Mummy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brendan Fraser bugs me , always has.
I'd actually have more chance of buying this if they kept the likeness how it is. :lol

101410rick_01.jpg
brendan-fraser-as-richard-rick-o-connell.jpg

I enjoyed the first one immensely and have seen it countless times. I even enjoyed the second one for all it's annoyances, but the third one I steered clear of.

Still, depending on how this PF progresses, my love for the first one may just be enough! I love me a good adventurer :exactly:

That comparison photo does help a bit... could be just really bad lighting as the elements of his face all seem to be there.

They'll never sell more than 50 pieces of this.looks like a teenager too. Why Sideshow Why...????

Well, this explains the NRD.

To this day, "The Mummy" (1999) stands as the worst movie I've ever seen. What the hell is Sideshow thinking? :cuckoo:

They can't figure out how to sell Indiana Jones but they can sell his ____ing knock off copycat?

Psst, Sideshow...

HARRISON FORD > Brendan Frasier

I mean, really Sideshow. You'll do a PF of a movie that no one cares about anymore but you won't do anything from Firefly?

yeah, it defies belief doesn't it. I mean i enjoyed the movies, especially the first, not so much the third but a range of PF's from the movie never entered my mind.

Plus yes, when I first looked at it, I too wondered, who's that?

I really like these movies. I know they're cheesy and all that but to me they're fun. Now, am I gonna buy a PF of the characters no. A 1/6th I just might but not a PF.

I actually loved the movies. I'd be in if it were 1:6. Maybe for a 1:6 slightly decayed Imhotep also.

I don't really collect PFs, though.

SnakeDoc

Oh why can't people put things in the right section? This should be in horror :slap

But I have to say the headsculpt is probably the worst I've ever seen from Sideshow. Its so bad I'm not sure they got Brendan's likeness rights. Usually PFs have some of their best sculpts/likenesses but this is about as bad as that 12" knock off that came out a few months ago :lol

Back