Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure – The Mummy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I have to say the headsculpt is probably the worst I've ever seen from Sideshow.

The worst? I beg to differ. Remember this guy?

7191_press09-001.jpg

Eric

:lecture Still, Sideshow needs to put some work into their paint apps imo. Very mediocre. I should really get my hopes down for the upcoming Jason 3 and T1 Arnold PF's.

I think the Jason will come out fine, I am not holding my breath for T1 Arnold. Sideshow will always be amazing for non-human chracters (I would include Jason in that heading). The T2 PF was a lucky and rare situation where they managed to do a great human sculpt, I would not put my money on that happening again. They broke my heart with the Rambo PF.....broke my heart....

I don't understand the hate. As a huge fan of the classic Universals I thought the first Fraser Mummy was solid. It's an entertaining adventure/comedy/horror flick and was better that Indy 4 by far.

The sequels on the other hand...

I don't understand the hate. As a huge fan of the classic Universals I thought the first Fraser Mummy was solid. It's an entertaining adventure/comedy/horror flick and was better that Indy 4 by far.

The sequels on the other hand...

I think a lot of people liked the movie, but I don't think there are that many fans that would spend money on stuff from it.

I think a lot of people liked the movie, but I don't think there are that many fans that would spend money on stuff from it.

Yeah, probably. I like the movies even the sequels (though the third is rough) but if this was a 1:6th I'd really consider getting this.

Its funny when folks trash one movie cause I guarantee they like a film thats equally as bad as what they feel these are.

If it wasn't for the clothes, I couldve sworn this was a PF of Cpt. Jack Harkness from Torchwood...

I have to just say it..... WTF?

Poor license choice, IMO. I could see a 1/6th line doing okay....but not a PF.

I think this is one of the better likenesses from Sideshow personally.No mistaking who it s meant to be for me and it s certainly nothing like John Barrowman-actually,first thing that came into my mind was the English comedian Michael Macintyre.

But why waste their time making something that theres absolutely zero demand for??Very odd.

These flicks especially the first two were fun adventure popcorn movies. I think the third one was just lacking Rachel. I've seen the first one countless times and always thought it was one of those movies you could turn on midway through and just watch if you found it on tv.

Looking at Fuzzy's pic breakdown I think he's in there, but needs to lay off the twinkies. The cheeks are definitely to plump and the head/face in general should be slimmed down. I also think the indentation or whatever it is above the right eye looks way overdone. Again I will say I see the character in there, but I think it could be better. A little tan wouldn't hurt either.

EDIT: to be slightly more fair, this sculpt is apparently from tomb of the dragon emperor judging by the outfit. Looking at some pics of him in that movie his face was a bit fuller, but nothing like the sculpt.

:drool :drool :love :drool :drool

rachel-weisz-catwoman.jpg

Last edited:
Back