Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either that, or the torch itself isn't out far enough. It should basically be directly above the joint on the round white piece at the end. In any case, it looks odd:

36d69dd28c86af1e04efb3da165adf91.jpg

19c6b6e4409b32855a9cce542755700d.jpg

The lady heroes of RO and TFA look great. We really need a new Luke to go with them. Seems like a good excuse to finally release him in his pilot outfit.

yeah Im holding off until discounted.. SSC needs to learn

I'm sorry... The standalone price for BB-8 is asinine. Even at $40 discounted off for the bundle, that is stupid.

Rey PF alone is a bit on the higher side, but is probably around the near typical PF costs these days and is lower than a number of announced pieces in recent years.

I have a Kylo on order with a bunch of reward points to drive the cost down, but don't have much saved up right now to take off a Rey PF.

I'll need to think about this, but definitely a no F-ing way duo order for $724. I think it would be worth both of them at $499. BB-8 is basically an accessory piece to this and shouldn't cost anything close to the $700 range.

I've decided to wait. there is no urgency for the $40 bundle savings as you can readily use those $20 coupons down the road.

I want to know the edition sizes.

I've decided to wait. there is no urgency for the $40 bundle savings as you can readily use those $20 coupons down the road.

Agreed $40 is pathetic. They owe me around $50 plus I have a $25 discount. I do have like $160 in points.

Eh not sure what I'll do but not ordering it today is one of them.

I almost ordered to get that $40 discount and still have the page ready to order but I'm going try and hold off for a couple of days. I agree that there is no hurry and the ES is likely to be quite high on this one anyhow.

They had payments for the BvS special edition bundle for sending Batman cowl, that's odd.
Did you add to Cart then adjust there?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes it said it was removed for being a bundle with payments.

Only Rey for me... I just cant see myself paying that much for BB8 .. it doesnt even have a base.. its a little piece of plastic with sand texture... nope nope..

Ex on BB8 is something I would never display .. so if I find this guy later on for $200 .. I buy it..

Only Rey for me... I just cant see myself paying that much for BB8 .. it doesnt even have a base.. its a little piece of plastic with sand texture... nope nope..

Ex on BB8 is something I would never display .. so if I find this guy later on for $200 .. I buy it..

Do we know for sure that BB-8 is going to be completely plastic like R2-D2?

I actually think this is smart. It saves you $300 and it's true I can't imagine this will go up in price.

It should of been a 1 piece $550 item.

Back