Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's all the preview night photos ??

Yeah, I'm eager to see those. The promo shots are always photoshopped and professionally lit, which is fine; but it'll be really nice to see the actual piece from multiple angles in natural lighting and as a full piece. I mean, IF I do bite on this, and it's $650, we're talking upwards of $1000 when all is said and done, due to import/conversion fees. Unfortunately, that's why I'll be out of these sooner than later. Was doable back at $349.99 - $399.99 a piece, but a lot less so now, unfortunately.

I do hope it looks great though, whether I pick it up or not. Here's hoping a few pics pop in tonight, but it seems like it'll be tomorrow -- if she's even at the show (though I'd think she'd have to be, really.)

1125x682_previewbanner_Rey_BB8v2-1.jpg

:horror probably one of the best PFs I've seen

looking forward to seeing more pics. not sure if her character warrants a PF on my shelf but so far overall it's looking great even with the face lacking a bit from this one angle

Likeness is 95% correct IMO which is fine by me. Anxious to see if production can match this prototype though.

last statue i remember that had a great likeness was the ben kenobi mythos statue.

The movie Loki PF does have a very very good likeness, but the production pics I've seen have a tanned and almost ragged skin paint that throw the likeness off a bit. But the sculpt is more than solid

Watching the SS live recording, despite the blurry video, can somewhat make out that the face is well sculpted and paint looks good. Can't wait for a good video and pics on this!

Photo Credit: John Martino and Trevor Williams‎ on FB

14522725_10210257675101279_4976454261665689640_n.jpg

14520573_10154516107050690_6879400569662493203_n.jpg

Now hoping the final product is as good as the prototype

Uhmmm something is off.. Maybe the lips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not loving it from that picture. Hopefully some more will roll in. I know it's a different medium, but it's hard to be blown away by statues of humans when Hot Toys versions look so much better (usually).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back