Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep... the prototype looked so perfect, but these joints killed it. Although, I'm sure they could've given it their usual articulation treatment without making him look like a walking stick. I mean it literally looks like the thights, torso, and upper-arms lost bulk.
That's what I was thinking too.

The prototype had more body mass, now they slimmed him down...

thanks for the photos SKYLINE@ :clap:clap
i can not wait for my predator and alien warrior:impatient:
:D

All good man!

Admittingly it still looks like a fun pred toy*...Is it expensive?

$40.........

Hm... Kind of expensive...

Well I paid $55 and my Alien Queen was at the $70 mark, AUS.

Majority of you ppl in the USA / overseas, would probably freak out if you saw the AUS prices for figures / collectibles.

+ To secure a Revoltech, I had to pre-order them and wait... :impatient:

There is a market for figures / Collectibles in AUS but still a niche area and stores will charge what they can, I guess.

Last edited:
^^ Thanks :)

The paint is not bad, it's kinda smooth :lol

Revoltech should / have a rep to uphold, like doing an awesome job on the Aliens / Alien Queen.

The figure is a little 'flimsy' due to it being top heavy (like the Alien Queen).

Since the weight is all up the top (head / shoulder canon) you really have to position the legs and feet to balance it out so it can stand.

Once stablised, it's all good.

The legs can only revolve to a certain degree, which I dislike and limits the amount of 'dramatic' poses.

But you can get some good poses.

This figure is much better with the mask on.

Overall, a decent figure for what it is.

Yeah, love their Alien/Aliens figures, but the Pred looks less than stellar. I get what they were going for with the smooth and wet paint, but without the scaly/wrinkley skin texture, it just looks like cheap dollar store plastic.

Sure, it looks okay for its size, but then again, the price...:panic:

All that being said though, I like the mask:monkey3

does anybody besides BBTS have this guy in stock? im cosidering getting it just cuz he's a predator :) and he doesnt look too bad with his bio on.

Here's my Revoltech Alien + Predator collection. All bought on hlj.com. I hope they do more aliens and predators, e.g., alien dog, predator 2, etc. The Revoltech aliens are much better than the Revoltech Predator, but it's a good and cool figure, I like it a lot. One problem it has though is that it's tough to make him stand without falling, even with the black base underneath it.

Here's my Revoltech Alien + Predator collection. All bought on hlj.com. I hope they do more aliens and predators, e.g., alien dog, predator 2, etc. The Revoltech aliens are much better than the Revoltech Predator, but it's a good and cool figure, I like it a lot. One problem it has though is that it's tough to make him stand without falling, even with the black base underneath it.
Nice!

I think I will eventually get the Alien Warrior as well.

But at the moment, I am waiting on the Jurassic Park T-Rex as it is part of the same Sci-Fi Series.

Revoltech Alien/Predator

You have a very nice collection :)
What's that Predator with the spear in the background?

I might order Revoltech Predator, but I would order one Revoltech Alien too... So, which one do you, guys, recommend: Alien, Alien Warrior or Queen Alien?

Re: Revoltech Alien/Predator

I might order Revoltech Predator, but I would order one Revoltech Alien too... So, which one do you, guys, recommend: Alien, Alien Warrior or Queen Alien?

Thanks :) . The Predator in the back with the spear is AvPR Wolf Predator from Neca, masked version.

From all 4 Revoltech Alien/Predator figures my favorite is undoubtly the Alien from the first movie. So, if you're buying just one alien I recommend that one. BTW, the Alien Queen is very fragile in parts and you have to attach 1 arm and 1 leg after unboxing, which is a nightmare to do...

Thanks :) . The Predator in the back with the spear is AvPR Wolf Predator from Neca, masked version.

From all 4 Revoltech Alien/Predator figures my favorite is undoubtly the Alien from the first movie. So, if you're buying just one alien I recommend that one. BTW, the Alien Queen is very fragile in parts and you have to attach 1 arm and 1 leg after unboxing, which is a nightmare to do...

Thank you so much for the info and sharing your opinion :)
I just watched some Revoltech Alien reviews on YouTube and I guess our taste is the same; the first Alien seems to be the coolest of 'em!

:pray: I also wish to purchase the first Predator from Hot Toys one day!

I have all three. If I were to only pick one, it would be the Queen, then the warrior.

If you can get the Queen for not much more than the others, do it. It's much bigger and extremely articulated. I haven't had any breakage problems and I play with mine about once a week. I'm also a huge fan of the Queen design.

The Alien Warrior neck has an extra joint and separator piece, plus the middle fin on his back can move. The warrior also has two sets of arms and hands, and cool base and a closed egg. Like the Queen, he really only appears transparent when lit from behind. Personally, I love the effect.

The Alien figure is very similar to the Warrior, but lacks the extra hands, cool base and articulation. On the plus side, the egg with jumping facehugger is fantastic. Mine came with very loose elbows.

At a quick glance they could be HT figs...! Man that miniature articulation is cool. they should do SW figs...

My queen:
figurine004.jpg

figurine005.jpg

I just got my first Revoltech figures on Saturday, a Mk VI Ironman and the Classic Predator. The figures' articulation is fantastic, and they can pretty much do any pose you put them through.

The Ironman figure does look good, but I was kinda disappointed with the Predator. He looked way too thin, and the head looked too big in proportion to the rest of the body, giving him a comical, rather than menacing look. The wife commented that he looked "malnourished" :rotfl

Back