Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got mine from Amiami about a week ago. He's pretty cool.

Here's some pics I posted on another forum:

img0260jl.jpg
Awesome!

I had already pre ordered it, still waiting for delivery and I can't friggin wait!!!

So hopefully next this week or next.

Will post pics ASAP once it has arrived!

So, finally!

I get my Revoltech Predator and here it is.

25813454.jpg

90592599.jpg

94611212.jpg

18360833.jpg

65184654.jpg

70420065.jpg

57014119.jpg

Spear added in, is from the NECA AVPR Wolf Predator.

66154651.jpg

62953348.jpg

97567322.jpg

^Photos are great, but the figure seriously looks like crap. Did they even attempt to make his skin less smooth? For a revoltech, this is just too cheap. :(

^^ Thanks :)

The paint is not bad, it's kinda smooth :lol

Revoltech should / have a rep to uphold, like doing an awesome job on the Aliens / Alien Queen.

The figure is a little 'flimsy' due to it being top heavy (like the Alien Queen).

Since the weight is all up the top (head / shoulder canon) you really have to position the legs and feet to balance it out so it can stand.

Once stablised, it's all good.

The legs can only revolve to a certain degree, which I dislike and limits the amount of 'dramatic' poses.

But you can get some good poses.

This figure is much better with the mask on.

Overall, a decent figure for what it is.

Last edited:
I like my Queen but I have to say the predator looks a bit.....

Yep... the prototype looked so perfect, but these joints killed it. Although, I'm sure they could've given it their usual articulation treatment without making him look like a walking stick. I mean it literally looks like the thights, torso, and upper-arms lost bulk.

Back