Revoltech Jurassic Park?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exactly what it intends to be and is designed to be. A relatively inexpensive toy that obviusly won't compare to the bigger scale and higher priced statues with better paint apps and sculpt.

And it's not like a JP Toy you'd get from Hasbro, other than having the joints, it's made with the quality and attention to detail that a statue of the JP Rex would have, with cuts to make it posable. I think it's an awesome option for fans of the JP dinos to get a fully articulated but accurrately detailed Rex.

I believe it was a sarcastic remark. I can't imagine anyone actually thinking a perfectly proportioned T-Rex is a bobblehead.

Yeah, I didnt mean to sound like an angry a-hole :D

As for revoltechs that goes for any of there licenses. There cheap meant to be played with toys and for the price and quality the articulation cant really be touched.

039.jpg

040.jpg

Yup, the flash kills the variation to the skin tone and makes it almost one color. I still think this will be a great piece to own.

The only dissappointing thing is it seems like Rex may be it, I'd like to see them tackle Raptors and Dilophosaurus too.

Goodshipped is pretty reliable but I'm a bit cautious about eBay preorders. Seems odd if the Rex is out that fast, the Alien's been shown off for some time and still isn't out yet.

Here are updated photos from Hobby Link Japan.

kyd04032.jpg

kyd04032_1.jpg

kyd04032_2.jpg

kyd04032_4.jpg

kyd04032_12.jpg

Looks like changes have been made from the prototype as the top part of the head, body and tail have been coloured in darker.

The ball joints in the knees seem slightly less visible...

The tail can bend.

I am waiting on mine to arrive from Pre-Order and will take pics when received.

Got this guy yesterday. IMO, removing the price element it's a pretty cool figure. Nice sculpt and paint. I always find Revoltech joints a bit annoying so I expected that.
I pre-ordered from BBTS. If I had seen this in a store I would have passed without thinking twice looking at the price and size of the figure. I don't equate size with quality but consider that the Play Arts Metal Gear figure in the last pic has comparable paint, superior articulation, is 3 times the size and cost less.
If you're a hardcore JP or dino fan I would wait this one out on Ebay and try to get a deal.

DSC_0450-1.jpg

DSC_0451-1.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0455.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0466.jpg

DSC_0468.jpg

Back