Revoltech Jurassic Park?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If every collectible was the size you wanted you'd have to add an addition onto your house, Blade. :lol I'm already going to have to start stacking my statues soon, yeeeeesh.

I saw some sites saying that Professor Layton would be out in March, while this of course doesn't necessarily mean anything..I'm hoping it bodes well for the T-Rex's release.

609.jpg

Is this the toy you get with a Mcdonalds happy meal?

Chris

I'm gonna be allllll over this little fellah. I've never bought a Revoltech before... Just preordered the xenomorph today. Was hoping to get the t-rex on the same bill, but it doesn't look like it'll be released in time.
I'm in Canada, made my order from AmiAmi, is there a better place to buy from? there doesn't seem to be a good source within the country... or at least not a source with a good selection.

I'm gonna be allllll over this little fellah. I've never bought a Revoltech before... Just preordered the xenomorph today. Was hoping to get the t-rex on the same bill, but it doesn't look like it'll be released in time.
I'm in Canada, made my order from AmiAmi, is there a better place to buy from? there doesn't seem to be a good source within the country... or at least not a source with a good selection.

I'm a Canadian and I do most of my Revoltech orders through HLJ. It's international, but I've never been hit with customs fees when ordering Revoltechs. There's always that possibility though, if you do higher-value orders.

Yeah personally I think that T-Rex looks pretty awesome. Cant wait to see when they do some Raptors. I'll definetly probably pick up those power suits also from starship troopers.

It'd be cool to get other dinosaurs, but I don't know the details on the Rex, is it quite big to the point they could do smaller ones in scale to it? I have the Papo Rex and Raptors and they beautifully represent Winston's dinosaurs from JP, but they're nowhere near in scale to each other.

Jesus put a god damn muscle suit on and then say it looks awesome !!! It looks like a cheap plastic generic t rex toy !! HAHA...seriously..if it had a muscle suit on then it would looks so awesome.

Jesus put a god damn muscle suit on and then say it looks awesome !!! It looks like a cheap plastic generic t rex toy !! HAHA...seriously..if it had a muscle suit on then it would looks so awesome.

Muscle suits are ALLWAYS made of fail.

and it's not going to be large enough to make a rubber suit feasible.

at MOST this guy is 10 inches tall.

Maulfan, Revoltechs are more or less 90% accurate to their prototype paint jobs, so I'll say with much confidence that's a production paint job.

Awesome, it's a beautiful paint job. The only Revoltech I won right now, I got long after a prototype so I have no estimate of how protos and production pieces differ.

Back