Revoltech ALIENS Warrior Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still debating if I'll get the warrior - not really that impressed atm, but I'll probably cave in and get it. On the other hand, the Big Chap is a pretty cool little figure, I've got him curled up under my monitor:
same here. i just got my Chap in the mail yesterday and for the price, it's a letdown. if these little toys were like $20, i'd get more. but at $40+ a pop, i doubt i'll bother getting the Warrior.

Im getting rid of some of my smaller scale figures to make way for more HT's and Enterbay's I have one MIB EACH of Classic Alien, Alien Warrior AND Alien Queen... got them some 2 months or so back they are still in their original mailed box from HLJ... anyone interested? will sell 3 together

Im getting rid of some of my smaller scale figures to make way for more HT's and Enterbay's I have one MIB EACH of Classic Alien, Alien Warrior AND Alien Queen... got them some 2 months or so back they are still in their original mailed box from HLJ... anyone interested? will sell 3 together

PM me with a price for the aliens warrior including shipping

Back