Revoltech ALIENS Warrior Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the same plastic they used for the Alien, it must be under a really bright halogen to make it look like that. Not a very flattering shot.

Released. Lots of pics here: https://schizophonic9.com/revo_alienwarrior.html

small sampling from link:
IMGP57081.jpg

IMGP57132.jpg

IMGP5729.jpg

IMGP5731.jpg

IMGP5727.jpg

This model is beautiful, and have also added a change of arms without buttresses, those of Revoltech they realized that there are two types of aliens warrior

My pre-ordered Warrior Alien had arrived in the local Hobby shop, i will go to collect it on this Saturday.

After this Warrior, the next will be the Queen!

Got it on Friday evening!

Box:
IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

Figure:
IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

Together with Revo first Alien:
IMG_0218.jpg

Together with Big Mama Alien Queen:
IMG_0228.jpg

It was a very nice figure.
Compare with Revo's first Alien, this Alien Warrior is more pose-able and more stable when standing.
The coloring are dark black with blue, and got some parts are half transparent too, very nice!

IMGP57201.jpg

Meh...

I still might get 'em all for Christmas. Haven't picked up the old 1979 Alien, so who knows?

I've been looking through this thread and can't decide if i should get one of these.. I like the head sculpt on the Alien Warrior, but somthing about the overall figure seems..meh. I'm leaning towards the Big Chap.. Which one do all of you prefer?

Don't own any of 'em, but I'd say Big Chap has more to him. In terms of paint and build, at least.

I've been looking through this thread and can't decide if i should get one of these.. I like the head sculpt on the Alien Warrior, but somthing about the overall figure seems..meh. I'm leaning towards the Big Chap.. Which one do all of you prefer?

I'm still debating if I'll get the warrior - not really that impressed atm, but I'll probably cave in and get it. On the other hand, the Big Chap is a pretty cool little figure, I've got him curled up under my monitor:

Dsc02270.jpg

I'm still debating if I'll get the warrior - not really that impressed atm, but I'll probably cave in and get it. On the other hand, the Big Chap is a pretty cool little figure, I've got him curled up under my monitor:

Dsc02270.jpg

Very cool pose!
Will have to try that with one of mine...

Got my two aliens last night!
I managed to quickly unpack and pose one before crashing and it looks brilliant!
Really great sculpt and color. Looks even better than the Alien version. Highly recommended!

Back