REVIEW! ThreeZero's Getter Robo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review and pictures! I am glad I bought the black version of this. I didn't really want to spend the money since I had saved up for other preorders, but this guy was too awesome to pass up.

hope they address the battleaxe gripping hands issue. :/

That's my only real issue with the figure. I hear that blu-tack works great for holding thing in place when it comes to action figures and such. I'm not sure how well it works since I've never tried it. My only concern would be if it left residue stains on the figure.

Here is the stuff I'm talking about: Amazon.com : Blu-Tack Reusable Adhesive 75g : Adhesive Putty : Office Products

*edit*

I'm leaving the above information there, but since I posted this I did some research. It seems that those sticky tacks do leave a residue and some can even strip paint on some surfaces. I've been looking into different kinds of tape and other stuff, but so far I have not found something that would work well on an expensive toy.

If anyone has any suggestions on what would hold these axes, or any weapon in place, please let us know.

Back