Review of "Plastic Galaxy" the Star Wars action figure documentary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? That bad? I picked up the DVD but haven't had time to watch yet...

I watchedd it on pay per view and felt ripped off for $6.

In all honesty it's really poorly done, boring and really it's not very informative. I'm not a collector of original SW figures as I still have mine as a kid, some prototypes etc, but I love the older stuff. So when a friend of mine (who is in the documentry) told me about I thought it would be cool. Sadly it's cheap, looks cheap, and is low budget.

It's a pass.

I watchedd it on pay per view and felt ripped off for $6.

In all honesty it's really poorly done, boring and really it's not very informative. I'm not a collector of original SW figures as I still have mine as a kid, some prototypes etc, but I love the older stuff. So when a friend of mine (who is in the documentry) told me about I thought it would be cool. Sadly it's cheap, looks cheap, and is low budget.

It's a pass.

Bummer. Wish I had known this before I bought it :-/

Bummer. Wish I had known this before I bought it :-/

As long as you already own it, I suggest you watch at least the first 10 or 15 minutes, and then decide for yourself. You might be surprised -- especially since you have enough of an interest in the topic to have bought it.

I actually remember seeing those utility belts in the stores here. I remember thinking "What is this?" lol. Lots of other nostalgic moments too. Overall I'd say it wasn't bad considering I only hit the fast forward button once (when they were talking about all the non Star Wars stuff they made.) Flashing Monkey? Really?

Back