1/6 Review: [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Knight Hospitaller Crusader Banner Holder ACI-23sp Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to putting this guy together . I've been so busy with work . Anyway , I think the figure is absolutely fantastic ! I can't wait to get the black version and the new Templars. There are some things to look out for though . The trapping on the shield is very week so be careful trying to put the arm through . I also want ACI to start providing us with stands for these figures . Here's some pics from my IPhone 6 + . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426551544.304189.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426551563.068583.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426551576.370587.jpg

Glad I stuck in there to track down the red set....jut came today and looks awesome.

20150323_221301_zpscb9kvmcm.jpg

20150323_221313_zpsw3qogjsm.jpg

20150323_221422_zpsnduzdgcu.jpg

It's a fantastic piece !! I've been so busy these days . I haven't had time to really sit down and admire the Hospitaller . Congrats

I personally love the whole Templer / Hospitaller Knights Genre . I own both the Red and Black editions of this figure . They look fantastic but there are some problems .
#1 - for the price where paying , I WANT A STAND . It's a huge disappointment that's it's not included considering it's not a toy .
#2 . The ACI body's need to have double jointed elbows with this figure considering you can't see the joints anyway. Single joint elbows hurt this figure. Also the legs and knees tend to get loose and the figure wants to fall all the time . ( HENSE THE REASON WE NEED A STAND).
#3 The hands they give us to hold the sword are a little to big so the sword is always loose and I can't get any dynamic poses without the sword moving .
#4 The leather like strap on the shield for the arm and hands is only glued on and is extremely delicate . The trap broke on me trying to put the shield on . Real bummer. They need to put a solid handle on there shields .
Besides that , I think the figure looks killer if not $30 over priced. Good luck.

I personally love the whole Templer / Hospitaller Knights Genre . I own both the Red and Black editions of this figure . They look fantastic but there are some problems .
#1 - for the price where paying , I WANT A STAND . It's a huge disappointment that's it's not included considering it's not a toy .
#2 . The ACI body's need to have double jointed elbows with this figure considering you can't see the joints anyway. Single joint elbows hurt this figure. Also the legs and knees tend to get loose and the figure wants to fall all the time . ( HENSE THE REASON WE NEED A STAND).
#3 The hands they give us to hold the sword are a little to big so the sword is always loose and I can't get any dynamic poses without the sword moving .
#4 The leather like strap on the shield for the arm and hands is only glued on and is extremely delicate . The trap broke on me trying to put the shield on . Real bummer. They need to put a solid handle on there shields .
Besides that , I think the figure looks killer if not $30 over priced. Good luck.

Thank you for your honest assessment sir. I think I will have to purchase it the !

Help! I just got this and it is my first 1/6 figure. It is great, but can anyone tell me how you put the knife sheath and sword in the belt. Also, how the hell do you buckle up the shield???? Theses 1/6 figures are tough work! Any pictures showing the above would be infinitely appreciated! Cheers.

Back