Revenger Predator A Lost Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchAzlon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I would post some pictures of my work in progress custom Predator. Base is the Lost Predator which you can still get at a some what low price compared to the others.

I used the Guardian armor with a custom painted Lost mask I picked up off eBay. I used a Wolf strap with the little laser self drilling traps and added some custom straps to make it larger and added a loop holster for the Wolf gun and one for the trophy Predators axe my Revenger took from a predator he killed that attacked his clan.

Custom skull was added and shaped to fit well so it could be carried and not be bulky.

I plan on making several custom weapons when I have the time.

3551466602_cd2099cfd3_o.gif

I really like the Lost paint app that Hot Toys did for Lost just never liked the armor that much. I thought about doing some minor painting to the head replacing the red with yellow but decided to leave him alone.

I may pick up another Lost to custom and if I do that one I will replace the red with yellow but thats about it as far as paint my eyes and hands just don't work as good as they used to. I want to have this custom equipped with most of if not all the weapons from the movies as well as some that were in the video games and comics. I also have several ideas for custom Predator weapons I want to build.

I really want to build a wall like Wolf had with a row of Helmets and weapons as a display Dio back ground. Thats why I wanted to do this custom to be a type of predator Wolf must have been a real battle harden vet.

I'm looking forward to see your custom Lost Predator when you finish him. Heck Lost is about a perfect Predator to custom IMO he looks great has the tall body and still affordable.

:wave you don't paint it ??

Back