BHD Bio-Hazard Dynamics 1/4 predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKE M

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone not sure if this is the place but want to get it out there’s I will have it deleted if not but I’m working on some 1/4 predator statues that I’m hoping to reproduce I’m wondering what you would like to see base and pose wise these are the first two ancient and wolf I want to make them as good as they can be with real netting ,leather parts , quills ,rubber dreads these are just iPhone pics so not great but in person they are amazing and for once I can say I out did myself I’m doing a whole line of 1/4 statues predators from the movie and even my own clan I’ve worked on including huntress predators. Aliens and the queens will be coming as companion or vs statues , please let me know what you think and if you were to pick one up what would you like to see?
I am using the neca preds as bases for scale but everything will be mine
2595371C-7C32-40FB-87FD-BFB57ECD3248.jpeg
0EF918BE-DB59-4007-ABD3-3DDDA8AFD26F.jpg
D0F8C4A5-4E84-4021-BF23-5AFE6DF7F458.jpg
BF43C20F-D13F-4E67-8527-2399082D90DC.jpeg

so nice. Ancient predator looks great. Are you going to do the full body treatment for wolf predator too?

I wouldn't use the neca preds for 1:4 because they aren't that scale they are over 2 inches too short to be true 1:4. Nice sculpt work tho!

I wouldn't use the neca preds for 1:4 because they aren't that scale they are over 2 inches too short to be true 1:4. Nice sculpt work tho!

I’ll be sure to add to them if that’s the case
And when I do the super preds I will for sure make them bigger

Thanks everyone

Back