Revenge of the Jedi Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, for those who don't like it, aside from it being a prequel, what do you dislike?

Just what I said on page 1:

A lackluster scene from my least favorite SW film. If I collected dioramas, this wouldn't be one of them.

And I'm no PT hater by the way, I just mostly have issues with AOTC. I'd even go so far to say that I "love" Episodes I and III.

Just what I said on page 1:

And I'm no PT hater by the way, I just mostly have issues with AOTC. I'd even go so far to say that I "love" Episodes I and III.

AOTC is probably the weakest of the three imo, although I have a friend who says it's her favorite of the three. :dunno

BAndwagon.jpg

Well I don't want to add to the random one line bash-fest so what I like is:

- This shows Anakin in a total frenzy slaying Tuskens.
- I like the strangle hold as it shows he is not just hiding behind his lightsaber. Even with his skills, taking out a whole camp is no small feat and I think people miss that. I think it forshadows that Anakin went over to the dark side there for a bit and actually liked the power, despite his little crying scene for Padme.
- It has Tuskens in it and I like them a LOT.

What I don't like:

- Anakin appears to be straring into the distance, sort of an odd thing given he is strangling an enemy and is surrounded by others.
- The likeness is off, Anakin looks almost anime (Chucky) and his hair braid looks bizarre on the statue somehow.
- The other Tusken in the pic looks to me to be saying to Anakin, "Hey Kid, what are you doing?" (Grover Dill) instead of actually trying to shoot him and stop his buddy from being on the wrong side of a lightsaber.

I don't collect DIOs, but I like it overall. Yeah it could have been done better, but I am very picky and aside from the HT T-800 - I always have a complaint about something.

Back