Revenge of the Jedi Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The piece as a whole looks fairly good in terms of the pose and movement and the ridiculous super human quality to the action in the prequels. The thing that kills it for me is anakin's portrait. Don't like the way the head turned out. Easy pass as well.

I love it but it is way too small to justify that price. very small edition size on the exclusive, but this will be the first pass for me.

AOTC is probably the weakest of the three imo, although I have a friend who says it's her favorite of the three. :dunno

I think that is grounds for ending a friendship :slap

Don't really like the piece... its a fine scene and memorable, but Anakin looks funky.

What I don't like:

- Anakin appears to be staring into the distance, sort of an odd thing given he is strangling an enemy and is surrounded by others.

I think he is scanning the camp for his next target, because there are plenty more Tuskens to kill.

I'm with the camp that this portrait completely kills this piece. It looks more like anakin's stuntman than anakin. I do like the exclusive though, and it would be a fun part to pick up for later to use in other displays. Even with the low edition size this one has tanked, three days and it's not even to half way yet. What really worries me is that they will probably still make a faux bronze of this. I keep having high hopes for this line, they give us a great looking piece in the emperor vs yoda, then this. sigh.
If they want to give me an ani turning point, give us a dio of him with the 501st marching into the jedi temple.

I think the exclusive version, with the severed head, makes it. This was one of only a couple of scenes in the prequels that actually gave me some sort of emotional response.

Mine's on order :)

agree on the price...too much and I don't like the look of Anakin on this. Great concept but could have been done better.

Wow, not a lot of love for this dio here, huh?

Mine arrived today and I think it's pretty damn awesome!

Here's some shots if anyone's looking =)

IMG_3057-1.jpg

IMG_3066-1.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

congrats man came out great, id love to have this one day
always felt robbed of this scene in the movie

Awesome piece man. I might have to pick one up now. I only have two of the Dioramas but this might be the third. I love Anakin's expression and the Tuskens came out great.

the in-hand pics have changed my mind. I will be getting the regular version and make my own "exclusive"

Great shots Matt.

I got mine yesterday and same as you, I was BLOWN AWAY by it! In hand it is absolutely stunning!

Like the Indy DX - photos don't do it justice; anyone sitting on the fence will be bleeding if you miss out on this one.

HEY MATT, not sure if you know, the ex Tusken head has a magnet in it that places the head where SSC think it should sit - just under the Tusken that Anakin has by the throat.

Sorry for the ____ quality - just to show the "head" magnet position.

Thanks for the info Mandible! Didn't realize that. :hi5:

P.S. Nice Starkiller fig!

Thanks dude. It's a custom I made with a "little" help from Hemble - he did the head (and an awesome job at that).

Man, I just checked out your collection!!!! H-O-L-Y crap! Insane!

Back