Revenge of the Jedi Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was waiting for this. Now that i see it, its an easy pass for me, and im glad i dont have to drop a bunch of money on it.
Dont like the pose at all. Was really hoping for something a bit more static and menacing, like in the movie before he takes the first swipe with his lightsaber.

Why does he keeps tusken's throat??????????????
What kind of idiotic fetish from Sideshow... coz first thing that comes to mind - AVPR diorama.

Nerd alert...nerd alert.

Technically Anakin wasn't a Jedi yet.....just a Padawan, as it was reinforced throughout the whole film. So I think this should be called ......Revenge of the Padawan.

Technically Anakin wasn't a Jedi yet.....just a Padawan, as it was reinforced throughout the whole film. So I think this should be called ......Revenge of the Padawan.

Yeap, another fail from SSC :hi5:

But "Revenge of the Padawan" sounds odd, just "Anakin's Revenge" will be better :monkey3

So, for those who don't like it, aside from it being a prequel, what do you dislike?

These same to questions were asked in the Weta forums. :lol I'll reply the same way:

Aside from there being considerably more epic moments in the Star Wars saga left to do, but they chose this, what's not to dislike? :huh

It's a fairly pivotal moment in the fall of Anakin Skywalker, really -- a Jedi loses his mind and slaughters a camp of Tuskens, including the women and children. And it foreshadows all of the nastiness he'll do in order to protect Padme from death.

I like it, but I can't get past Anakin holding the Tusken Raiders neck. It wasn't in the movie was it??

Again, he slaughtered a whole camp of Tuskens. We only saw the first three deaths on-screen. Many followed. So this could have happened. Suits me fine that they took some license with this. I don't want my collection to be nothing but snapshots from the films. Let 'em play, I say...albeit carefully.

Back