Return Of The Living Dead question?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,
Can any one tell me if the Tar Man figure was ever released by Amok. Also i just watched the brilliant documentary film More Brains! and it got me wondering what collectables are available from this great film.I would love to see pictures of any figures or kits thanks.

Heres a few items I have seen around. Also remembering seeing a trash kit. Believe it was sculpted by Thomas Kuntz.

Thers a few more things like statues and kits out there, you just gotta search for them.

Tarman Busts, Slab Cadaver kit from Alternative images
tarbust1.gif
traman03.jpg
hal2.jpg

Full size wall display piece.
norm-4856747d18b5d-Return+of+the+Living+Dead+%281985%29.jpeg

Resin Realities Tarman Kit
145897787.jpg

Monte Wards' Tarman Kit
IMG_1689.jpg

Alternative Images Tarman kit
100_2368.jpg

I have one of those slab cadaver models. It's really cool but I need to find a way to display it so it is not laying on its back.

I've had the Amok Time Tarman on order since February 18, 2009 (www.bbts.com). I receive e-mail updates from Amok Time and it states: "TARMAN GUARANTEED ARRIVAL 1/15" I watched a few youtube video reviews.

That Slab Cadaver kit from Alternative images looks good. I couldn't find any more pics on the net. If is it 1/6 scale (with my other zombies), I would buy one if I found it.

I display mine hanging from the wall. Still one of my favorite kits.

ROTLD%20Slab%20Zombie%2007.jpg

Hey guys thanks for all the info much appreciated.Have you all seen More Brains! yet?

I display mine hanging from the wall. Still one of my favorite kits.

ROTLD%20Slab%20Zombie%2007.jpg

That looks awesome! Mine looks more like the one adegregorio posted a pic of. It did not come with a table. Here is a pic of it.

232323232%7Ffp63592%3Enu%3D82%3C3%3E855%3E258%3EWSNRCG%3D34865238%3C2349nu0mrj

Back