Retro & negative spider-mans out for the day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the classic BLACK/RED version!!!! But I think I was paying more attention to the rest of your collection in the pics! :lol Show us more pics of yo stuff maing! :lol

Wow... Iron Spidey on your LCD screen... I guess that you've also order it too. =D

They almost beg to have a caption of "Turn your head and cough." ;) :D

SpenK damn u and the photos, you lemme know if your are gettn rid of these son, that's like instant money for you maing!

Does anyone know why the ES was so low for both them? Was it done intentionally? Or there was no interest back then?

SpenK,

What did you use to hold Tony Stark exclusive head? I'm curious if you have a custom stand for it. Thanks,

very nice. loving the retro and neg. you should get acrylic boxes for those just like IM.

The common spidy was not sold out even when it shipped. The regular were selling below retail even after months when it came out. I always thought that these 2 ultra exclusives were introduced using the regulars with new frabricated clothes just to move them off shelf. Thats just my thoughts. The secondary market value for the common spidy have been increasing a lot lately.

Awesome pics, I never get tired of seeing them, but such a shame they have been packed away.
Having said that , mine are too atm until I get some display options then I can display my 3 Spidey PF's oh so proudly in a Spidey collecion :rock

I hope you get to do the same soon :rock
x

:lol Actually The Tv is a Samsung....

Man everyone has all ur stuff all wrong, LOL :lol Exception of knowing you have the ultimate Spidey PF's!!!!

p.s. *look over there it's Toby* *Swap.... "Skiman goes running" Hey look u don't have the Retro and Classic anymore, it's at my place now...

Man everyone has all ur stuff all wrong, LOL :lol Exception of knowing you have the ultimate Spidey PF's!!!!

p.s. *look over there it's Toby* *Swap.... "Skiman goes running" Hey look u don't have the Retro and Classic anymore, it's at my place now...

:horror.......... :)

Back