Retro & negative spider-mans out for the day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpenK

Super Freak
Reaction score
After being in storage more than 2 years I decided to take out this 2 pieces (Just to see them again) and take some Fast Pics.....I Really love This 2 (I have been Tempted to let them go Before.....;)) But I really want to do my Spider-Man Shrine when Space Allows It:monkey2... so well I took them out for an Hour..them back to their Storage.... Hope this year I will be able to have My Full Spider-Man Collection On Display........
DSC01742.jpg

DSC01743.jpg

DSC01752.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

man, that is sweet. i'm looking to do the same with mine.(spidey display that is) when i get around to making a custom display, since i think these and other spidey statues deserve their own special place that they can call home.:cool:

man, that is sweet. i'm looking to do the same with mine.(spidey display that is) when i get around to making a custom display, since i think these and other spidey statues deserve their own special place that they can call home.:cool:

You are in Canada.......Do You Have A Basement..... That is what I Need :D....
I was In Toronto last July and My mother in Law Has One that i was Drooling just thinking what i would do there:naughty

You are in Canada.......Do You Have A Basement..... That is what I Need :D....
I was In Toronto last July and My mother in Law Has One that i was Drooling just thinking what i would do there:naughty

yeah, that's one think us canadains can't live without, is the basement. i've got a large tv/movie room i'm planning on displaying all my babies in someday. i think it's about 15x30 and another side room that attaches, thats 15 x14 i believe.

There is A Possibility of Moving To Canada in A couple Of years so maybe I will Have My Basement:D...........

hey, i would curiuos, out of the people that own one of these, how many have both?? the out of/75's that is, retro and neg zone.

Back