Resistance 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did but only played it once. Didn't really like it. I like the larger number of players they had before.

In previous Resistance games? I played the campaign for both games but I wasn't playing games online back then so I never did multiplayer for either one.

I still want to play the campaign for 3 but I'll wait for when it reaches Greatest Hits status and Amazon sells it for $20.

In previous Resistance games? I played the campaign for both games but I wasn't playing games online back then so I never did multiplayer for either one.

Yeah man, 30 vs 30!
How can you ignore that?!
Every corner you turn there was a war going on. :panic:

I just hope this game offers something new and different like Resistance 2 did,if not...I could see this getting very repetitive and feeling like you've played it all before.

I loved the first 2 games so im getting this for sure.

Tomorrow?!
____ing shiznuts, that almost passed my radar!
Thanks for that Angelo!

No prob im going to get it but not right away I just picked up 2 the other day and beat it really good game. I got the gears of war 3 xbox 360 coming and will be playing that game for awhile. to many good games coming out to close together for both systems cant wait for uncharted 3 too.

Glad to see that Resistance 3 is getting some great reviews, Unfortunately with Gears of War 3 coming out in a few weeks I will have to wait a while before picking it up.

Good way to kill two weeks before Gears comes out. Come on Keith fire up that PS3 and use it for something else other than a blu ray player.:lol

I will when Uncharted comes out. I picked up the Deus EX game and am working my way through that. Excellent game by the way! :lecture

I will when Uncharted comes out. I picked up the Deus EX game and am working my way through that. Excellent game by the way! :lecture

I thought about getting it but I really need to finish up other games that I have on the backlog.

I thought about getting it but I really need to finish up other games that I have on the backlog.

I'm with you. It's hard finding the time. I have the following:

Assasins Creed
Dead Space 2
Mass Effect 2
Alice (1 and 2)
Deus Ex

:gah:

Really want to buy:
Gears of War 3
Skyrim
Uncharted 3

I'm with you. It's hard finding the time. I have the following:

Assasins Creed
Dead Space 2
Mass Effect 2
Alice (1 and 2)
Deus Ex

:gah:

Really want to buy:
Gears of War 3
Skyrim
Uncharted 3

Add in Halo Anniversary and November is going to be a _____.

You should check out Battlefield 3 I think you would like it.

Not until October 25th. You might want to get Battlefield Bad Company 2 just to try out and see if you will like it. If you do let me know and I will play some mp with ya.

Back