Action Figure Resin Pieces Captain America, Thor, and The Incredible Hulk!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tavegg

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've gotten a ton of PM's on this statue from my collection thread so I thought I would start one dedicated to this statue. This custom Captain is a true 1/4 scale. He is made by resin pieces and the exclusive comes with four switch out heads. Limited to 20 pcs worldwide. There's also a regular edition available that comes with two heads. He's one of my favorite sculpts. Check it out

9378413711_2bcffbac13_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

9378413763_9e8d0be19f_b.jpg

9378413805_c19cef40aa_b.jpg

9378413853_5ee06fa61f_b.jpg

9557354773_a6391f9248_b.jpg

9557354855_af9e1a57fb_b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/4 Scale Captain America

They did a great job on these. Thor is my favourite and I can't wait to see hulk!

Re: Captain America By Resin Pieces

Very nice... love the skrull head

Thanks. I have the spider woman as well so it is a cool display with the skrull heads.

They did a great job on these. Thor is my favourite and I can't wait to see hulk!

Yeah they really did! I just pre ordered the hulk but I really want that Thor as well.... Just so expensive.....

Re: Resin Pieces Captain America and Thor

They are awesome statues congrats they are looking like an awesome avengers set love the skrull heads

Thanks buddy. They are pretty damn cool. Hulk is the latest installment in this series and he also has the skrull portrait. They did a really good job on these customs

Know a guy who is selling one of these. It is pricey at $800, but that is what you get for a custom piece.

thor looks great! congrats!

And yeah, you can get it for less than $800.

Wow these totally rock holy ****

Back