Media Resident Evil Revelations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R u on xbox

tumblr_lh5510vYi61qzaxefo1_500.jpg

I don't go in there without the rifle (pssst, turn on the pool filters before you go in there ;) Shot guns are only powerful at close range, and I like to stay far away from that buzz saw mofo.
Theres pool filters?! I had vague memories of what was coming up from when the first came out on 3ds but i didnt remember i already had what i needed to unlock the shotgun. I was running around the battle area for like 25 minutes after i ran out of pistol ammo just scanning the bad guys to keep myself alive while i was surrounded by rifle and shotgun ammo

Yeah they moved where the rifle is located from the 3ds. Its in the area where you turn on the pool filters (which you want to do since theres tons of goodies to loot once the water is clean). I found it by accident because I decided to turn the filters on before dealing with scaghead. Plus theres another handprint on the diving board.
The pool is in the 3rd floor of the clock/elevator hall. Its in a room called the solarium. They also added some 'wall blisters' in that room. I played on normal on the PS3 and only one or two of them hatched and came after me when I returned after the water cleared.

Id actually been in the room before i went on to Scaghead, but i literally just walked in, thought this is an area that looks too important for me to do now and left. Im fine now though, long since passed that and my Jill is armed with 2 machine guns and the shotgun. Dont really need the sniper, but i could of done with it earlier on in the game when fighting the Scagster. i like how the game constantly has a cap to how much ammo you can carry because it always means you are close to running out

Last edited:
At least her hair is clean.
I need to ask a mod if I may have visitor message privileges and gif sigs/avatar

Made me up some custom RE WiiU gamepad covers for myself and some friends. 3 variants, and all have a cut-out bottom so they can sit on their cradles. :)

There's a bonus? No, my order still hasn't shipped. I might cancel and just go to GS.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back