Resident Evil Revelations Jill Valentine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enojado

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Boy did this take a while for me to build.
Hello, i am fairly new here and this would be my first thread posted by me, so be easy on me if i happened to put it where it does not belong.

Anywho, after playing Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS and also discovering that i got the typo version of the game, (irrelevant, but still nice to say out loud.) I decided that the 1/6 world needed a Jill valentine from that game. I for one enjoyed the game alot despite the graphics made jill look like a big lipped lara croft.

So here she is, please enjoy my "a little over a year's" work of a 12" doll. :I

c3xDN.jpg

Ih3Cs.jpg

vd0d0.jpg

WLF12.jpg

XmQtV.jpg

vldaq.jpg

uTR0w.jpg

6axuJ.jpg

1dkUB.jpg

Z1FHw.jpg

Thanks.

Approximately a year and a few months. Mostly because it took me a while to get all the stuff i needed and well...im poor, so it took a while to save up. :/

Yeah, I know this too long time to search parts and when you got the parts there come better parts out:gah:
Anyway you can be proud of your Jill. I like it really much:woo..
Did you show on other page how you made her?
I believe I saw it on google somewhen..

Yeah, I know this too long time to search parts and when you got the parts there come better parts out:gah:
Anyway you can be proud of your Jill. I like it really much:woo..
Did you show on other page how you made her?
I believe I saw it on google somewhen..

Yup, the trick is being patient i suppose. And yes, as a matter of fact, if you head on over here:https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...esident-evil-revelations-jill-custom-wip.html

You can see the process i went through to make this. :)

Not share the thread literraly, just post your oics in that thread. That thread is dedicated for custom RE figures.

Back